Re: THATS IT was: virus: FWD: Blunderov says goodbye

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 23:42:46 MST

...the CoV will easily weather this small storm as it has all others in its
past. as humans are prone to do, we here too experience different mood
waves. up and down and all around...but the mean average is always the
center...the "beak" of the squid if you will. i am not worried or concerned
in the slightest...at times it can be refreshing if not liberating time-wise
if one isnt involved in the current dispute. the only boat that doesnt rock
is the one with dead people in it.

drsebby. pinching the pink unicorns navel till she squeals.