virus: Kirk A. Steele and others. (was Blunderov says Goodbye).

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 12:29:29 MST

Agreed,

This was totally uncalled for.

I will also unsubscribe shortly.

To me, there are some basic tenets from the COV website page which haven't
been respected by Hermit and Kirk Steele. And it's probably the phenomenon
of the vocal minority, but most who have spoken seem to support this kind of
thinking.

In addition, Kirk A. Steele has recently started a slew of posts of a very
personal nature with my name, phone number extracts, apparently finding
great delight in the upcoming cyclone which will hit the island, also
speaking in the same stride of my family and potential problems happening to
them during the cyclone.

I haven't seen anybody condemn this action. This could mean that either
listers don't care or agree or maybe they do not condemn it but very
silently indeed.

This kind of harrasment and underlying threats ("does your phone number end
in ... or ...") will be evoked with the Misawa Air Base formally starting
now if possible.

I believe this kind of behaviour should not be tolerated, especially in the
military.

Yash.