Re: virus: Sniff my baby behind - Ping Bill

From: Bodie (mclarkc@essex.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 02:31:08 MST

Thanx, I'll certainly try. I'm not planning on marrying the woman, but I
do want to be a big part of the kid's life. I do love her in a way, but
she's more like a good friend than someone I can see myself living with.
We agreed it worked better that way. I'm certainly not going to run away
from it all, and I do intend to finish at uni and hopefully get a good job
where I can be a good dad.