Re: virus: Sniff my baby behind - Ping Bill

From: BIll Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 18:45:13 MST

Well Well - Congrats are in order for you too! Congrats! My advise to you is simple. If the
woman intends on having your child, which at this stage looks probable, then choose to enjoy
it. He'll need you, your blossoming wisdom and your strength of character. In the long run
though, you need to be the best man you can be, and that does mean finishing school.

Are you going to marry the woman? Do you love her? The first answer, IMO, should be the same
as the second.

And last: love your son. It's easy to raise a child you love day in and day out - every day
is better than the last

Good Luck

Bill