Re: virus: more important than love?

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 21:28:44 MST

J D E wrote:

> <snip>
> My changing views of life purpose and meaning are very much so in their
> infancy. A life I once embraced as fulfilling and complete suddenly became
> the way of life I no longer wanted. I know I am but one of many, but I feel
> so very alone and unique in this world. In fear of again losing my energy
> to a source I do not want to support, I am now very cautious about the
> feelings and intuition that I experience with each new encounter.

Stay here and invest your energy in helping us build a "source" that we can and
more importantly "want" to support. We(I), too, are in an "infancy" at CoV.

> I apologize for what may seem to be a self-absorbed and sporadic
> discussion... I am trying to explain a purpose and meaning for life without
> relying upon the need for love, relationships, and pleasure. My mental
> capacities are somewhat still in shock from my experiencs.
>
> -JDE

Don't apologize. Rest. Read. Sleep. Nourish. Question.
Then, when and if you like, communicate with us. And don't feel TOO alone. From
what little I know of you, there is a strong possibility you've found
like-minded denizens here at the hallowed CoV sanctuary.

Walter
PS--Peruse the archives.

http://www.lucifer.com/virus/archive/

You will find a wide range of odd phenotypes. Some will make you recoil in
moronic horror, others you will relate to at a fundamental level.