RE: virus: more important than love?

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 19:04:30 MST

gaining the knowledge, by definition is 'passing it on'. Michelle, these are
the same thing.
[Michelle](What I mean is that it floats my boat too but it seems more like
a step than a result.)
go read Plato's Republic

what keeps nihilism at bay? how come "we all don't just join hands and walk
into a chopper blade" - Hawkeye Pierce?

How come we all don't just spontaneously destruct at a certain level of
awareness?

Good question. It is not the question that is important. It is not the
asking, either. It is the awareness. This is a meta-cognition.
Welcome