Re: virus: More prime-ape thinking.

From: Casey M (cmanisca@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 07:49:37 MST

Hey Yash,

While I may not agree with everything you have to say, I won't badger you as
some have in here. For all I know what you've proposed may be worth
pursuing. Then again, it may not. But, I refuse to argue my points with
others by interspersing it with vitriolic-speak. It's pathetic and it serves
no purpose except to inflate one's sorry ego.

Last I heard, this wasn't a journal in which everything that was proposed,
thought of, posted, etc., would be peer-reviewed. If everything is to be
peer-reviewed, then toss out some credentials.
Might some of you have PhD's in fields that are in question? If not,
then distribute your opinions to people who may appreciate them more.

Regards,
Casey