Re: virus: Question on Israel

From: Roly Sookias (rolysookias@talk21.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 09:25:25 MST

30% of the US population are "fanatical fundamentalists"!? Man, that's
REALLY scary. Oh, and are you saying that the palestinians in Israel don't
have the vote!? If that's true, I am soooo angry with the US and with the
wimpish UK gov that is following their every command! Man, I hope that the
Euro IS another step towards a European superstate (and I mean that) because
at least then the US will have someone to restrain it a little! Besides,
Republica Europa has a nice ring to it don't you think!?