RE: virus: Loser fraud... Ping Kalkor

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 02:34:54 MST

[Herm]The issue which Yash raised, and I was addressing, is the allegation
that a
4,000 year old prayer contains an "hidden" embodiment of PI to 32
significant digits.

[Yash] No, YOU are saying that. I never mentioned dates. I only mentioned it
as an example of how a natural language with an accompanying gematric system
can be used to store and retrieve information efficienlty. Because it's
easier to remember words in an ode thatn to try to remember a sheer list of
numbers. I repeatedly mentioned it as an example of what PRINCIPLE I would
have liked to be included in the language I wish to construct. However, you
chose to embark on whatever bullshit you did.

[Herm] I am not sure that anyone, least of all the Mermaid, knows exactly
what she
was trying to assert.

[Yash] No, YOU do not know what I was trying to assert. I wasn't trying to
assert anything - I was mentioning an example to give people an idea of what
kind of language I want to build. You obviously have got that wrong as
Kalkor also realized.

[Herm] But it seems that it is going to be a bit quieter around here for a
while -
unless Yash decides to come back with an argument rather than more of the
same.

[Yash] I don't need to. I'd rather speak with intelligent people like
Mermaid, Joe Dees and Roly Sookias than to you. If you can't share anything
positive about other people's ideas, then it's not interesting to me.

Why would I waste more of my time argumenting with somebody who has, on so
many occasions, sidestepped and sidelined and distorted posts to fuel his
own misconceptions, vociferously advocating scientific reasoning but
simultaneously being obviously so deficient in it, decrying the dogmatism of
religious charlatans while being yourself an extremist rationalist (and to
top it off, with bad logic and puny rhetoric).

Never mind. I told you the truth: you are not to see these things. You
haven't taught to do that. You can see at best half (but right now, your
rational development is lagging behind, so I would say even less than half).