RE: virus: Lemon Merangue Cyanide PI - Ping Mermaid/Yash

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 13:00:07 MST

No, he misses the point entirely. But that very thing I have covered already
previously, so I won't recap, just re-read my post in the archives.

He doesn't probably even realise he is using a language to trying to
disprove the fact that language and mathematics can be very efficiently
interconnected for useful purposes.

Ha!

Yash.