RE: virus: Lemon Merangue Cyanide PI - Ping Mermaid/Yash

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 12:53:26 MST

Forget it Hermit, I told you you wouldn't be able to understand, especially
if you don't grasp what Blake meant when he wrote "To See a World in a Grain
of Sand", or when the ancients wrote "As Above, So Below".

The only way you can get close to perceiving these kinds of things is to be
a systems thinker because you have obviously not been initiated into
thinking symbolically.

There is One Reality, Herm, and many aspects of its manifestation.
Ultimately all thoughts go to the original one (at least for those with eyes
to see).

So you think you're a scientist. I'll tell you you're half a real scientist.
Discoveries of the sort that Newton and Kepler made will always be out of
your reach. You are not a discoverer, you just rehash blindly.

Plus you're not saying anything constructive about the idea of building a
language for easy knowledge storage and compression and transmission. All
you're doing is trying hard (but your arguments are badly done) to try to
discredit some of the influential sources. Puny rhetoric as I said.

You may be right after all: if you can't understand it even after it's been
explained to you in more detail than you could ever hope for, then maybe you
should drop the subject.

Yash.