Re: virus: Ignore and Mermaids Personal Revelation Disclosure

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 16:37:58 MST

Actually Kirk and Mermaid, I took you off the filter list a long time ago.

In these cases you were put on ignore because you pissed me off too much to
think straight and i didn't have the time or gumption to really get into it
with you so I choose to filter you out instead - an act of self preservation.
I like and respect both of you for your intelligence and wit. All the others
on my ignore list are simply idiots - and it is only because I am trying to
forget who they are that I don't mention them here. But believe me, I am sure
you would both feel the same way about them.

Bill