Re: virus: Apathy

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 15:12:34 MST

I can agree to a point that the "Apathy" description could be polished up, but
I disagree with Mark regarding the "meme of Nihilism". Nihilism can be a road
to greatness as it teaches that nothing is true - a step that sometimes needs
to be taken if you come from the position that there are moral and religious
truths. Most of us accept many nihilist ideas but instead of leading to
meaningless - it has led to self assignment of meaning and purpose. It has
opened doors.

I like the first part though. Sorry I don't have a replacement to offer.

Bill