RE: virus: Personal Revelation Disclosure

From: Bodie (mclarkc@essex.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 14:37:19 MST

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Dylan Sunter wrote:
> 2 I have never been in a porn movie
> Dont believe you...I've met you!
Honest :)

> 22 I'm actually not the gender you think I am.
> Dont believe you...I've met you!
How did that one get in there? Thats wrong

> 23 I like to watch.
> Dont believe you...I've met you!
Maybe now you, but generally

> 24 I like you to watch.
> Dont believe you...I've met you!
I only have it on video once, but watch it if you want

> 25 I find unsafe sex very stimulating.
> Dont believe you...I've met you!
Again, maybe not with you, but generally

> 28 I have never had sex with a squid
> Dont believe you...I've met you!
No, my mum did, but I haven't had that pleasure yet :)

> 29 I have a thing for corn-cobs
> Dont believe you...I've met you!
mmmmm. corn

> 36 I look better in your clothes than you do.
> Dont believe you...I've met you!
Yeh, that size I'd just be some huge pile of walking leather

> 41 Underage? What is that?
> Dont believe you...I've met you!
Thats a good thing

> 70 Did you ever see Psycho?
> Dont believe you...I've met you!
You don't know the real me

> 72 I'm my own evil twin.
> Dont believe you...I've met you!
Ahh so you met him then?

> 79 My drinking problem is almost under control.
> Ha!
It is I swear