logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-04-25 13:05:45 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Read the first edition of the Ideohazard

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Serious Business

Arizona seeks honorary membership in the Confederacy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Arizona seeks honorary membership in the Confederacy  (Read 659 times)
MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
Arizona seeks honorary membership in the Confederacy
« on: 2010-06-05 21:02:51 »

Prescott, Ariz., elementary school to 'whiten' image of child in mural

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100604/ts_ynews/ynews_ts2425

Quote:
An artist's decision to prominently feature a non-white child on an elementary-school mural in Prescott, Ariz., sparked so much controversy that school administrators asked him to "lighten" the child's face after a city councilman launched a campaign against the mural, according to the Arizona Republic.

[snip]

Quote:
"I am not a racist individual," [councilman] Blair said on a radio show last month, "but I will tell you depicting a black guy in the middle of that mural, based upon who's President of the United States today and based upon the history of this community, when I grew up we had four black families — who I have been very good friends with for years — to depict the biggest picture on that building as a black person, I would have to ask the question, 'Why?' "

[Mo]Actually it was a depiction of a Latino boy who attends the school. Of course to the local shock radio jock conservative talking head I'm sure all those "darkies" look alike to him.

You know, I wouldn't be so harsh on Arizona lately if it weren't for their new unconstitutional immigration law. However other things which deserve them of racist designation abound, like this, like the new anti-Obama birther bill they passed at the same time they were passing this new immigration mess. I mean I know they didn't get a chance to join the Confederacy before they lost, but perhaps Arizona wants to be made an honorary member of the confederacy. I mean WTF is next, Arizona? We get it. You're crazy racist teabaggers. We understand. Obama is Hitler, but come on now, this is just a latino school kid you are picking on here. Have you no shame?

Love,

-Mo

check out http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100604/ts_ynews/ynews_ts2425 for full story.
Report to moderator   Logged

I will fight your gods for food,
Mo Enzyme

(consolidation of handles: Jake Sapiens; memelab; logicnazi; Loki; Every1Hz; and Shadow)
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: