logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-04-25 15:48:27 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Read the first edition of the Ideohazard

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Serious Business

Goldstein Speaks!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Goldstein Speaks!  (Read 10630 times)
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

"We think in generalities, we live in details"

View Profile WWW E-Mail
Goldstein Speaks!
« on: 2007-09-08 03:14:00 »

[Blunderov] Time for the Two Minute Hate again now that the bad news about "the Splurge" is about to become fully apparent.

Funny how Goldstein*, I mean bin Laden, keeps turning up to just in time to frighten the children before bedtime. Methinks there is one very large, and entirely turban-less, rat in the kitchen.

Here Goldstein demonstrates the mysterious Eastern art of drawing sustainable inferences from historical data.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070907/ts_nm/security_binladen_transcript_dc

Bin Laden says Bush repeating Soviet mistakes Fri Sep 7, 3:59 PM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Osama bin Laden, in a U.S. transcript of a newly released video, said President George W. Bush was repeating the mistakes of Soviet leaders by refusing to acknowledge losses in Iraq.

"How similar is your position today to their position approximately two decades ago," the al Qaeda leader said in a reference to the former Soviet Union's operations in Afghanistan.

"The mistakes of Brezhnev are being repeated by Bush, who -- when asked about the date of his withdrawing of force from Iraq -- said in effect that the withdrawal will not be during his reign, but rather, during the reign of the one who succeeds him. And the significance of these words is not hidden."

Bin Laden also said U.S. Democrats had failed to stop the war in Iraq because of the power corporations wield in the United States. U.S. officials have not verified the authenticity of the tape.

"So in answer to the question about the causes of the Democrats' failure to stop the war, I say: they are the same reasons which led to the failure of former president (John F.) Kennedy to stop the Vietnam war. Those with real power and influence are those with the most capital," bin Laden said.

"And since the democratic system permits major corporations to back candidates, be they presidential or congressional, there shouldn't be any cause for astonishment -- and there isn't any -- in the Democrats' failure to stop the war," he says.

Bin Laden refers to French President Nicolas Sarkozy and British Prime Minister Gordon Brown -- a potential signal to intelligence authorities that the video was recently made.

Corrente

It's like Bin Laden mysteriously taps into every basement-dwelling, Cheetohs-eating, winger troll's deepest, darkest fears
08 September 2007, 00:17:04

I wonder why that is?

No, silly, not teh gay—being converted to Islam!

They’re coming! They’re coming! It’s a clash of civilizations death cage match!

Osama bin Laden appeared for the first time in three years in a video Friday released ahead of the sixth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, telling Americans they should convert to Islam if they want the war in Iraq to end.

Funny, I thought voting for Democrats in 2006 (MRS SUBLIMINAL That Osama’s talkin’ sense, Merle...) would do the trick, but things didn’t work out that way, did they?

And how mysteriously timed the tape is! Right before General Betray-us delivers his long-awaited PowerPoint slides unwritten “report”!

And how mysteriously media savvy of the 6-foot-six, kidney-dialysis-machine-trailing terror overlord—He Whom We Somehow Cannot Find—must be, to time the release of his newest oeuvre as a 5:00 horror!

UPDATE As always, America’s finest news source was way ahead of all of us:

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/29540

JERUSALEM—In a surprise announcement with far-reaching theological implications, Jesus Christ The Nazarene, founder of Christianity and spiritual leader of nearly two billion people, revealed Monday that He has converted to "the one true religion" of Islam.

Enlarge Image

Christ (left) consults with his new spiritual advisor, the Righteous Hassan Abdul al-Aziz.
The controversial announcement has sent shockwaves through religious circles around the globe.

"Allah is the name of the One and Only God," Christ said. "Allah has 99 beautiful names: He is known as The Gracious, The Merciful, The Beneficent, The Creator, The All-Knowing, The All-Wise, The Lord Of The Universe, The First, The Last and many more. He has revealed Himself unto Me through the holy words of the blessed Qur'an, and I have put My trust and faith in Him."

As part of His conversion, Christ said He has taken a new name, Isa Ibn Maryam al-Salaam Christ Shabazz.

Christ, 33, is urging Christians worldwide to renounce His former religion of Christianity and join Him in embracing the Muslim way of life.

"People of all nations, in the past, you have heard Me say that whosoever shall believe in Me shall not die, but have eternal life," Christ said. "But now, I say unto you, forget I ever said that. There is only one holy revelation of Allah, the Qur'an, which was dictated to the Prophet Mohammed, Praise Be Unto Him, by the Archangel Jibreel in the seventh century after I died."

According to Christ, the beauty and perfection of the Qur'an's Surahs are without equal in all creation, encompassing and surpassing both the Judaic Torah and the New Testament Gospels of His apostles. The former Christian messiah went on to cite Surah Aal'imraan 3:67, which reads, "This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion."

"What could be more clear?" Christ said.

"I was wrong, and I know that now," He added. "I deeply regret any problems or confusion I may have caused."

The controversial retraction of two millennia of Christian doctrine has provoked strongly divided reaction. Millions of devout Christians, insisting that obeisance to Christ's commands is the cornerstone of their faith, have heeded His instructions and converted to Islam. Millions more, however, have decried the recalcitrant Christ's apostasy, breaking ties with Him and calling His conversion "a heathen act" of "utmost blasphemy before Himself."

"Jesus, or Isa Shabazz, or whatever He's calling Himself these days, is the way, the truth and the light. It says so in the Bible," said devout Catholic Kathleen Langan of Cork, Ireland, kneeling toward Mecca for the first time. "My loyalty to Him is absolute. If He told me to be a Buddhist, I'd do it. All praise and thanks to Allah."

Enlarge Image
Christ (uppermost left) joins fellow Muslims in prayer.

Ruth-Anne Girolamo, a Sunday school teacher in Stillwater, OK, disagreed. "I've been a Bible-believing Christian all my life, and nothing, not even a direct order from Christ Himself, is going to change that," Girolamo said. "If Christ is going to leave the fold and become a sinner, we'll just have to go on worshipping Him against His will."

The Roman Catholic Church is just as divided: Approximately half the members of the Vatican's College of Cardinals have advocated embracing Islamic law, while the other half is calling for Christ's immediate excommunication and recommending the interim worship of Pope John Paul II until a suitable replacement deity can be found.

In perhaps the oddest development, the Jews For Jesus organization announced Monday that it has split into three separate groups: Jews Still For Jesus, Jews For Allah, and Jews For Just Being Jews Again.

Christ said He arrived at the decision to convert after centuries of deep soul-searching and contemplation. But it was not until last week's Good Friday holiday, He said, that His true spiritual path became clear.

"I was in church, watching all these people hold a candlelight vigil on the day of My crucifixion, when I suddenly felt a profound sense of emptiness," Christ said. "I got up and walked out, and just sort of wandered aimlessly for a while, wondering what it all meant. Then, I saw something I'd never noticed before. At the mosque down the street, supplicants were gathering to celebrate their weekly holy day of worship, which, by sheer coincidence, happens to be Friday."

"I walked in nervously, unsure of why I was even there. After all, during the Crusades, My followers had slaughtered thousands of these people in My name, and I thought maybe they wouldn't accept Me," Christ said. "But as I listened to the Imam deliver the weekly sermon, or khutba, I felt the power of Allah in My heart. For the first time, I knew I'd found true inner peace."

"I now know it wasn't random chance that brought Me to that mosque," Christ continued. "It was the will of Allah."

When asked about His future plans, Christ said His next move will be to undertake the Hajj, the holy pilgrimage to Mecca all Muslims are required to make at least once in a lifetime. After that, Christ said He hopes to take a few months off to rest and meditate before starting the next phase of His ministry: traveling to churches around the world and imploring the Christian faithful to stop believing in Him.

"My new spiritual advisor, the Righteous Hassan Abdul al-Aziz, has explained to Me that I am not—nor was I ever—actually the Son of God, but merely one of many Prophets of the divine revelation which was to come after Me," Christ said. "After all, there is only one God, so any belief in a triune god, or 'trinity,' is polytheistic and contradicts the word of Allah Himself."

"For it is written, in Surah Al-Maa'idah 5:116, 'And behold, Allah will say—O Jesus Son of Mary, did you say to men, worship me and my mother as gods beside Allah? He will reply—Glory to you, I could never say what I had no right [to say].'" Christ said. "You see? It turns out, worshipping Me isn't the key to the Gates of Heaven, after all. Salvation can only be found in the Five Pillars of Shahada, Salat, Saum, Zakat and Hajj. I can't believe how obvious it all seems to Me now."

Neither the Father nor the Holy Ghost could be reached for comment.

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Goldstein

« Last Edit: 2007-09-08 03:16:55 by Blunderov » Report to moderator   Logged
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

View Profile WWW E-Mail
Re:Goldstein Speaks!
« Reply #1 on: 2007-09-08 04:33:57 »

[Blunderov] Oddly enough, Osama bin Goldstein seems to share many of the concerns of the anti-war movement in America. Like them, he lambastes the Bush administration for starting the war in the first place. Like them, his ire is very much focussed on the other main offenders against the Geneva (and other)conventions namely Cheney, Rumsfeld and Richard Perle. Strange criticisms coming from a man whose every dream was realised when Bush invaded Iraq. You woulda thunk he'd be grateful but that's ragheads for ya I suppose.

Striking while the iron is hot, the fearless Boy General reminds the world that only his sagacity stands between us and Islamic subjugation.

Bush says new video a reminder of danger By LARA JAKES JORDAN, Associated Press Writer
Sat Sep 8, 1:06 AM ET

WASHINGTON - President Bush said Osama bin Laden's mention of the Iraq war in his video message is a reminder of al-Qaida's long-term objectives in Iraq and of the "dangerous world in which we live."

"Iraq is part of this war against extremists," Bush said, responding to the terrorist leader's message but never using his name. "If al-Qaida bothers to mention Iraq, it's because they want to achieve their objectives in Iraq, which is to drive us out."

Bin Laden's video, part of which was broadcast by Al-Jazeera television, emerged just days before the sixth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks.

In a 30-minute speech addressed to Americans, bin Laden mocks the democratic system of government in the United States and lambastes the Bush administration for initiating the war in Iraq.

Bush, attending a summit of Pacific Rim leaders in Sydney, Australia, said: "The tape is a reminder about the dangerous world in which we live, and it's a reminder that we must work together to protect our people against these extremists who murder the innocent in order to achieve their political objectives."

The president spoke during a photo opportunity with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, referring to "a tape" and "the tape" and sometimes using awkward phrasing, apparently to avoid bin Laden's name.

The new bin Laden video released Friday makes no overt threats against the United States but boasts about the devastating impact the 2001 terror attacks had on the nation — both domestically and overseas.

The Homeland Security Department was continuing to analyze the video to see if it includes any coded messages, department spokesman Russ Knocke said. But the department has found no credible information of an imminent threat to the homeland.

The nation's threat level remains the same — elevated for the nation and high for the aviation sector.

"Our strategic threat assessment is that we are in a period of increased risk," Knocke said. "We continue to call for heightened vigilance by authorities at all levels as well as by the American public, and we remind everyone that if they see something, please say something."

In the speech, bin Laden refers to the attacks on New York and Washington several times, almost gloating about policy changes by the U.S. government in response.

"Nineteen young men were able — by the grace of Allah, the Most High — to change the direction of its compass," bin Laden says of the nation in a transcript of the video obtained by The Associated Press.

"Since the 11th, many of America's policies have come under the influence of the Mujahedeen," bin Laden says. "And as a result, the people discovered the truth about it; its reputation worsened, its prestige was broken globally and it was bled dry economically."

"Mujahedeen" is a term for Muslims fighting in a war or involved in any other struggle.

Counterterror and intelligence officials confirmed it was bin Laden on the tape, which they said appears to have been recently made. Bin Laden mentions the Aug. 6 anniversary of the World War II bombing of Hiroshima, and includes British Prime Minister Gordon Brown among leaders of the West with a "flagrant disregard for the intellects of human beings." Brown became prime minister June 27.

Several current and former government officials said bin Laden's speech may have been at least partially written by 28-year-old Adam Gadahn, an American charged with treason and supporting terrorism for serving as an al-Qaida propagandist. Authorities believe Gadahn tries to recruit supporters through videos and messages posted on the Internet.

Bin Laden mocks the democratic system of government in the United States, calling the nation "unjust," the transcript shows. At one point, he jeers President Bush's alliance with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki; at another he singles out Vice President Dick Cheney, former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and former Pentagon adviser Richard Perle as neoconservatives.

___

Associated Press writers Eileen Sullivan, Pamela Hess and Lolita Baldor in Washington and Deb Riechmann in Sydney, Australia, contributed to this report.
Report to moderator   Logged
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« Reply #2 on: 2007-09-08 11:01:20 »

[Blunderov] Apparently the caves of Northern Pakistan are equipped not only with hot and cold running water and dialysis machines aplenty, but also Islamic style beard-dressing salons. All this AND well stocked libraries containing works of the famous leftist Western intellectuals so well beloved of Islamic fundamentalists everywhere. Let freedom abound. The surge is working!

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_soraya_070907_will_the_real_osama_.htm

Will the Real Osama Stand Up?

by Soraya    Page 1 of 1 page(s)

http://www.opednews.com

Will the Real Osama Stand Up?

It took a few minutes to sink in – the new tape of Osama Bin Laden that was shown and analyzed on MSNBC’s Keith Oberman show on Friday, September 7, 2007.  Perhaps the most striking thing was his black beard.  From all accounts, what sets OBL apart from others, even his most devout followers,  is his devotion to Islam*.  While Islam allows the trimming of the moustache, it calls for fully growing the beard without trimming it.  Coloring it, would be out of the question for OBL.   

What was said was even more suspicious.  OBL was said to have been surprised that the democrats were not able to bring the troops home.  The intended message by ‘OBL’ was that Democrats may have House majority, but they are as impotent as they have always  been and clearly the Cheney/Bush team are the emperors.

I also heard that he endorsed reading two books by American authors, one of them Noam Chomsky’s American Imperialism [“Hegemony or Survival; America’s Quest for Global Dominance” 2004] – I have to wonder how ‘OBL’ being on the run and being pursued by the world’s greatest military, the only superpower, and while hiding in a cave with a bounty of $50m on his head, got the chance to enjoy this marvelous and enlightening book?  Or was this a smear campaign to make the Americans relate Chomsky to al-Qaeda?  Here is a brilliant intellectual who speaks to the truth and spills the beans on American foreign policy, what better way to destroy his reputation than to have America’s number one enemy, the leader of al-Qaeda, endorse his work?

And finally, as judge slams down parts of the Patriot Act as unconstitutional, it would seem that Mr. Bush has found a way to remind the American public that they should remain petrified.  Nothing intimidates a nation better than fear, not even ignorance.  Fear will allow more liberties to be taken away, after all, Osama is coming back – full, trimmed black beard and all. 

* Osama Bin Laden framed his anti-US arguments in the language of Islam, but what he was, and continues to voice, is anti-colonist sentiments.  The banner of Islam broke the geographical boundaries to fight and imperial power that had sprawled all over the Moslem world. 

Soraya has lived and studied in Iran, UK, France, and has obtained her degree in International Relations from USC, Los Angeles.  She is an independent researcher, public speaker, radio commentator, political columnist, and peace activist.

Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« Reply #3 on: 2007-09-08 13:18:07 »

[Blunderov] What gets me is how they don't even bother to try and hide the strings on the giant spider. "Now that's cheepnis awright..."

http://www.arf.ru/Notes/Roxy/cheepn.html

"Cheepnis" Frank Zappa "From Roxy and Elsewhere".

but... true cheepnis is exemplified by visible
nylon strings attached to the jaw of a giant spider...
I tell you, a good one that I saw one time...
I think the name of the film was "It Conquered The World"

... and... uh... Did you ever seen that one?
The monster looks sort like an inverted ice-cream
cone with teeth around the bottom... it... it's like a...
like a teepee or... sort of a rounded off
pup tent affair...

and then... obviously off camera somebody's going:
"No, get it back!" and they
drag it back just a little bit as the guy's going:
"KCH! KCH!" Now that's cheepnis...
awright... and this is Cheepnis here...

http://leftword.blogdig.net/archives/articles/September2007/08/Bush_s_Best_Friend.html

Bush's Best Friend
post from My Left Wing - Front Page on 08 September 2007 11:30:59 AM. © My Left Wing - Front Page

Osama's double's new tape, as usual, is filled with Republican talking points and plays child psychology with Democrats, which should work to a "t" given the immature, bratty and unsophisticated nature of modern day Democrats, representing a majority of dumbed-down Americans.

Bush used the fortuitous release of the message from the Emmanuel Goldstein of our times to remind everyone in a fit of blatant fear-mongering and horrific organ music that it's a "dangerous world in which we live."

But, really, the world is only dangerous where American meddling is found, so I guess, yeah, Bush is right; the world is a dangerous place.

Now, I'll play along with the whole bogeyman thing, but I don't believe in the bogeyman as independent evil as much as necessary good as viewed by intelligence services, robber barons and idiots who actually believe in good and evil.

But really, it's quite clear, Osama bin Laden, a pampered prince of privilege and close personal friend, or at least kindred spirit of George W. Bush, is a creature of colonialist intervention and a paid stooge of the Anglo/American/Israeli axis of evil.

Proof is in the message, written by the black-ops propaganda department, whereby the alleged Osama chides Democrats for not ending the war.

?you elected the Democratic Party for this purpose, but the Democrats haven't made a move worth mentioning. On the contrary, they continue to agree to the spending of tens of billions to continue the killing and war there."
I can hear Reid and Pelosi now:

Oh yes we can too, Osama bin Laden, we'll show you. We'll end this war right now!
You can her them too right?

Of course, the propaganda is meant to assure the opposite. For the Democrats to move to end the war is to follow "al Qaeda's marching orders." (A new favorite Republican talking point.)

The new Osama tape was blatantly written by interests which support the "long war" and the continued fight for empire. The biggest threat to those who thrive in a dangerous world is peace. Osama's "message" is clearly intended to manipulate the political idol worshippers, who grovel at the altar of mainstream media, to reject bin Laden's call and to give the war machine unlimited power to murder innocent people who only "crime" is to live in the path of predatory capitalism.

Osama, in his remarks, hits out with a leftist talking point - in America:

"Those with the real power and influence are those with the most capital."

In other words, it doesn't matter what people think, like say in an actual democracy for instance, it only matters what the 'money power' thinks. And considering the 'money power' is the military-industrial-financial-complex; it doesn't take a genius to figure out the agenda.

Osama bin Laden is not an enemy, but an agent of the United States of America. Every single statement "he" makes supports the policies of Empire; all you have to do is view "him" through the lens of childish propaganda - served up like a lollipop to a pre-schooler. The point of his message is for Americans to do the opposite of what he says.

Before the election in 2004, Osama surfaced to re-elect George W. Bush by supporting John Kerry. At least that was the analysis of the CIA. And, if you ignore the stolen election, it worked like a charm.

And now, at the height of failure, at the height of war fatigue, at the height of people sick to death staying the course, the bogeyman is trotted out with predictable propaganda to prove to the American People (and the rest of the axis of evil) that the 'global war on terror" is just, the enemy is real and victory is possible if only we 'don't give up' the good fight.

George W. Bush has no better ally than the specter of Osama bin Laden - and never has.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/goldstein.html

Is 'Al Qaeda' the Modern
Incarnation of 'Emmanuel Goldstein'?

Is "Al Qaeda" the modern incarnation of "Emmanuel Goldstein", the arch-villain manufactured by the state to rule the population with fear? 

Is it really far-fetched?

You have heard before that "Al-Qaeda" roughly translates into "the base," but were you aware that "Ana raicha Al Qaeda" is arabic colloquial for "I'm going to the toilet"?  Would hardened terrorists hell bent on the destruction of the west name their organization after a euphemism for taking a shit? [Prison Planet]

Once you accept that there can be one group of people willing to commit acts of terror you must accept that there can be a second group equally willing to commit acts of terror to blame on the first group.

On Wednesday, Omar al-Baghdadi, the supposed leader of an al-Qaeda-affiliated group in Iraq, was declared non-existent by US military officials, who say he is a fictional character created to give an Iraqi face to a foreign-run terrorist group. In reality, said Brigadier-General Kevin Bergner, an Iraqi actor has read statements attributed to al-Baghdadi, who has been identified since October as the leader of the group, known as Islamic State of Iraq. [Sydney Morning Herald 7/20/2007]

Stop and think for a minute. Do the acts of terror accomplish anything for the group that is blamed for the terror?

"...we know they're out there looking for ways to develop deadlier weapons to use against us, that they'd like to get their hands on a nuclear weapon if they could, or anthrax, or some kind of deadly biological agent."
WMV video download (423kB)

Does terror achieve their ends or obtain the results they want? Or isn't it obvious that the acts of terror are actually achieving the objectives of those who claim to be the victims of the terror, to gain them sympathy and political alliances?

History is full of rulers who used fake terror on their own populations to create consent for their policies. The US is known to have actually planned fake terror to create support for an invasion of Cuba. And, it is now well established that FDR not only allowed the attack on Pearl Harbor to happen, but goaded the Japanese into it to get a reluctant US into WWII.
Then there is the infamous "Lavon Affair" in which Israelis bombed British and American targets and left evidence to frame Arabs. According to ex-Mossad agent Victor Ostrovsky, Israel suckered the US into attacking Libya with fake radio messages.

The US told other nations as early as March 2001 of a plan to invade Afghanistan in October 2001. Isn't it interesting that the "terrorists" struck on 9-11, perfectly in time to create the public anger Bush needed to carry out the already-planned already-announced war?

"We need a common enemy to unite us" - Condoleezza Rice, March 2000

"Because Al Qaeda is an insurgent organization, there's always someone to take another's place," says a senior US government official. "He may not be as good as the person who was lost. But the organization is never going to come to a standstill because there is always someone ready to fill vacated posts." [Christian Science Monitor]

Who is running Al Qaeda? Who benefits from their activities?

Bush got his oil war...

"I am a war president. I make decisions here in the Oval Office in foreign policy with war on my mind."
WMV video download (236kB)

...and Sharon got a green light to kill Palestinians and steal their land.

Who really benefits? That's who is running Al Qaeda.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...there are intelligence agencies in the U.S., which require billions of dollars worth of funds from the Congress and the government every year. This [funding issue] was not a big problem till the existence of the former Soviet Union but after that the budget of these agencies has been in danger. They needed an enemy. So, they first started propaganda against Usama and Taleban and then this incident [9/11] happened." [Osama bin Laden 09/28/01]

Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« Reply #4 on: 2007-09-08 17:36:34 »

[Blunderov] Clearly the mountain retreats of remote Northern Pakistan provide a repose in which much knowledge may be gained.

http://www.mindhacks.com/blog/2007/09/osama_bin_language_a.html

Osama Bin Language Acquistion:

Silent for three years, Osama Bin Laden just released a video tape in which he name drops academic Noam Chomsky, suggesting that while in hiding, he's become familiar with the American researcher's extensive work.

Exclusively, Mind Hacks publishes a deleted section from an earlier draft of Bin Laden's latest speech that lays out his demands for the science of linguistics:

People of America: while the cognitive revolution started within your own shores and changed the face of the world, it seems the lessons of the destruction of behaviourism have not been learnt.

Through the careful analysis of Chomsky, it was clear that language could not be entirely accounted for by the influence of environment and culture on a general learning mechanism. While some heeded the messages, some of your brethren remained unconvinced.

Now that the spector of connectionism has raised its ugly head and has been inappropriately glorified by the power of technological corporations, our understanding of the role of transformational grammars in language development is threatened.

And I tell you, artificial intelligence is a false god that provides correlative and not causal models of language acquisition. The infallible methodologies are the comparative study of world languages and lesion analyses of those who must be treated with mercy owing to their acquired dysphasias.

Those who stray from the path will be doomed to repeated the errors of the empty vessels of strict behaviourism and the Standard Social Science Model. Every just and intelligent one of you who reflect on this will be guided to the truth.

Rumours that Steven Pinker has been taken in for questioning have not been verified.

—Vaughan.

Posted at September 8, 2007 03:00 PM
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« Reply #5 on: 2007-09-10 12:23:18 »

[Blunderov] Perhaps we could get Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin on backup vocals. We could call them "The Goldstein Girls".

<picture>Former pop star Britney Spears and Al-Qaeda front man
Osama bin-Laden rehearsing for upcoming video

Leftword

Britney, Bin-Laden Comebacks Flop: Collaboration Rumored

post from My Left Wing - Front Page on 10 September 2007 07:55:44 AM. © My Left Wing - Front Page

Hollywood, CA (O! Online) - Reporters for O! Online have learned that there are plans in the works for a possible joint comeback tour for Britney Spears featuring Osama bin Laden. This comes after independent disastrous performances by both over this past weekend. Bin Laden had released his latest video, which has been universally panned by critics for its post-editing flaws and obvious overdubbing and lip sync problems. A noticeably nervous Britney Spears was blasted last night for her performance in her long heralded comeback appearance on the MTV Video Music Awards. Spears was noted to suffer as well some of the same lip sync problems and lack of animation as displayed by bin Laden during her performance last night.

Noted terrorist video producer Adam Gadahn, or "Azzam the American", stepped forward last night on an Islamic fundamentalist website to claim responsibility for bin Laden's poor performance in his latest video.

"No one was more disappointed than me," stated Gadahn, "and honestly I came this close to being decapitated. It was a real miscalculation upon my part, and the new material we came up with for Osama just didn't work. Also, but this is no excuse, choreography, rehearsal, and other production concerns are a little difficult in a safe house."

A spokesperson for Ms. Spears who was contacted admitted that a possible deal was in the works, and that the previously frosty relationship between Spears and bin Laden had been warming somewhat. Spears, a formerly adamant supporter of President Bush and his policies has said after 9/11, "I think we should all just trust the president", but now may be rethinking her affiliation over the five year Iraq war.

Photographs from rehearsals are rumored to have have cropped up on the Internet, but spokespersons for both artists have denied that any collaboration has begun in earnest as yet.

A number of sticking points between both artists have been identified.

Spears reportedly has been adamant in her refusal to wear the black sequined burka insisted upon by bin Laden stating that, "it chafes". After critics made light of her possible weight gain during her MTV performance last night, Spears is rumored to be reconsidering the burka. A deal has also reportedly been worked out in which Spears, who has had to face growing criticism over her parenting, will hand over childcare responsibilities of sons Sean Preston and Jayden James to a local Los Angeles madrasa.

The Spears camp reportedly has been concerned in regards to bin Laden's overall stage presentation, but his recent trim and dye job appears to have alleviated this. Bin Laden's insistence upon a position for his niece, performer Wafah Dufour, had been a minor sticking point, but a spokesperson for Spears stated that they have given her, "a second look". The Spears spokesperson admitted that Dufour was very attractive, and talented, and could possibly be featured as a backup singer and dancer to Britney.

"Give Me Bush" will reportedly be the first collaborative video between the two.

"This one could really be magical and controversial," stated Hollywood critic Jiminy Glick. "Let's be honest, both of these folks are going nowhere right now. They just may be able to provide that certain creative spark for each other that will allow them to be able to electrify audiences once again. Everything has changed since 9/11."

Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« Reply #6 on: 2008-01-03 03:58:31 »

[Blunderov] How stupid do they think we are? "Very!" seems to be the answer. Why else would a bin Laden be presented to us who is not only two shades darker but also has a completely different nose than the original? Or is it the case that the "they all look the same to me" syndrome is alive and well at Langley?

http://existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com/2008/01/another-inconvenient-truth-bin-laden-is.html

Another Inconvenient Truth: Bin Laden is Dead

If Benazir Bhutto was correct then Bin Laden is dead. If Bin Laden is dead, he can't make tapes. If Bin Laden is dead, everything the US government has said about bin Laden is either wrong, mistaken, or, most probably, a bald-faced lie. If Bin Laden is dead, then everything Bush has been telling you about the war on terrorism over several years is either wrong or a lie or both. In any case, there was never any hard evidence linking Bin Laden to the events of 911!

If Binny can't make tapes, Bush cannot exploit them to wage a "war" about which he has never told the truth.
A few hours after the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon, the Bush administration concluded without supporting evidence, that "Osama bin Laden and his al-Qaeda organisation were prime suspects". CIA Director George Tenet stated that bin Laden has the capacity to plan ``multiple attacks with little or no warning.'' Secretary of State Colin Powell called the attacks "an act of war" and President Bush confirmed in an evening televised address to the Nation that he would "make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them". Former CIA Director James Woolsey pointed his finger at "state sponsorship," implying the complicity of one or more foreign governments. In the words of former National Security Adviser, Lawrence Eagleburger, "I think we will show when we get attacked like this, we are terrible in our strength and in our retribution."

Meanwhile, parroting official statements, the Western media mantra has approved the launching of "punitive actions" directed against civilian targets in the Middle East. In the words of William Saffire writing in the New York Times: "When we reasonably determine our attackers' bases and camps, we must pulverize them -- minimizing but accepting the risk of collateral damage" -- and act overtly or covertly to destabilize terror's national hosts".
-- Michel Chossudovsky, Professor of Economics, University of Ottawa, Who Is Osama Bin Laden?
by

The news that Bin Laden is dead is an inconvenient truth. The Bush administration had much more than money invested in Bin Laden. Bushco had built around Osama an "evil empire" worthy of a James Bond film --The World is Not Enough, the story of oil, intrigue and pipelines.
Sir Robert King, a British oil tycoon and close friend of M, is killed by a bomb attack inside MI6 Headquarters. The assassin was working under orders from Renard, an international terrorist who survived an assassination attempt by 009 and is continually gaining strength as the bullet eliminates his senses of pain and touch before inevitably killing him. James Bond uses an unfinished Q Boat created by his ally Q and chases the killer until she commits suicide.

M assigns to protect King's daughter, Elektra; Renard previously abducted and held Elektra for ransom, and it is believed that he has once again targeted her. Elektra assumes control of her father's business at a pivotal time, overseeing construction of an oil pipeline that would travel through the Caucasus, from the Caspian Sea to Turkey.
--The World Is Not Enough, 1999, Synopsis by Wikipedia

The non-fiction version was already afoot even as the motion picture moguls were writing the script for The World is Not Enough.
Despite complex geopolitics and considerable risks, major oil companies have been acquiring development rights and preparing for production since the early 1990s. Offshore drilling operations are underway in Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan, and are set to commence elsewhere.

The majors have also invested significantly in the future construction of oil and gas pipelines to distant ports and refineries. By 2010, they expect to invest at least $50 billion in production and transportation.

The first big move was a joint venture between Chevron and Kazakhstan, signed in 1993 to develop the huge Tenzig oil field on the Caspian coast. Three years later, ExxonMobil purchased a 25 percent share. Another consortium focused on Azerbaijan’s offshore fields, with estimated reserves of 32 billion barrels of oil and 35 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, making it the third largest potential regional source.

In 1994, BP Amoco, Lukoil, Unocal, Penzoil, Statoil, and others joined with Azerbaijan’s state oil company to form the Azerbaijan International Operating Company. Bush family adviser James A. Baker III, who spearheaded George W. Bush’s victory in the Florida election dispute, headed the law firm representing this consortium and sat on the U.S.-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce advisory council, as did Vice Pres. Dick Cheney before him. But before their investments could produce profits, roadblocks would have to be removed. The biggest was how to get the fuel to markets.

Prior to 9/11, the U.S. government’s preferred future route, known as the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) project, went from Azerbaijan through Georgia and then south to the Turkish coast. The goal was to reduce reliance on Russia and bring the southern Caucasus into the U.S. fold. National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice is a former director of Chevron, a lynchpin of the BTC consortium with extensive operations in Azerbaijan. Until 2000, Cheney was chief executive at Halliburton Co., named a finalist in 2001 to bid on engineering work in the Turkish sector.
--Toward Freedom, Oily footprints on the path to 9/11

Early on, it was easy to conclude that the real beneficiaries of a US adventure in Afghanistan would be the big oil consortium that had planned the pipeline across Afghanistan. In 1995, UNOCAL had apparently concluded a deal with Turkmenistan. Members of the Taliban met in the Houston suburb of Sugarland.
A senior delegation from the Taleban movement in Afghanistan is in the United States for talks with an international energy company that wants to construct a gas pipeline from Turkmenistan across Afghanistan to Pakistan.

A spokesman for the company, Unocal, said the Taleban were expected to spend several days at the company's headquarters in Sugarland, Texas.

Unocal says it has agreements both with Turkmenistan to sell its gas and with Pakistan to buy it.

[ image: The Afghan economy has been devasted by 20 years of civil war] The Afghan economy has been devasted by 20 years of civil war

But, despite the civil war in Afghanistan, Unocal has been in competition with an Argentinian firm, Bridas, to actually construct the pipeline.

Last month, the Argentinian firm, Bridas, announced that it was close to signing a two-billion dollar deal to build the pipeline, which would carry gas 1,300 kilometres from Turkmenistan to Pakistan, across Afghanistan.

In May, Taleban-controlled radio in Kabul said a visiting delegation from an Argentinian company had announced that pipeline construction would start "soon".
--BBC, Thursday, December 4, 1997 Published at 19:27 GMT

All would not go smoothly; Pakistan and Ahmed Shah Massoud's government in Afghanistan, meanwhile, had already signed a pipeline deal with an Argentinean company.
BBC - American government told other governments about Afghan invasion IN JULY 2001.
The wider objective was to oust the Taleban

By the BBC's George Arney

A former Pakistani diplomat has told the BBC that the US was planning military action against Osama Bin Laden and the Taleban even before last week's attacks. Niaz Naik, a former Pakistani Foreign Secretary, was told by senior American officials in mid-July that military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October.

Mr Naik said US officials told him of the plan at a UN-sponsored international contact group on Afghanistan which took place in Berlin. Mr Naik told the BBC that at the meeting the US representatives told him that unless Bin Laden was handed over swiftly America would take military action to kill or capture both Bin Laden and the Taleban leader, Mullah Omar.

The wider objective, according to Mr Naik, would be to topple the Taleban regime and install a transitional government of moderate Afghans in its place - possibly under the leadership of the former Afghan King Zahir Shah. Mr Naik was told that Washington would launch its operation from bases in Tajikistan, where American advisers were already in place.

He was told that Uzbekistan would also participate in the operation and that 17,000 Russian troops were on standby. Mr Naik was told that if the military action went ahead it would take place before the snows started falling in Afghanistan, by the middle of October at the latest.

He said that he was in no doubt that after the World Trade Center bombings this pre-existing US plan had been built upon and would be implemented within two or three weeks. And he said it was doubtful that Washington would drop its plan even if Bin Laden were to be surrendered immediately by the Taleban.
--US 'planned attack on Taleban', BBC

By July, 2001, the US State Department was reported to have been threatening the Taliban with carpet bombs.
U.S. Policy Towards Taliban Influenced by Oil

By Julio Godoy, Inter Press Service

PARIS, Nov 15 (IPS) - Under the influence of U.S. oil companies, the government of George W. Bush initially blocked U.S. secret service investigations on terrorism, while it bargained with the Taliban the delivery of Osama bin Laden in exchange for political recognition and economic aid, two French intelligence analysts claim.

In the book ''Bin Laden, la verité interdite'' (''Bin Laden, the forbidden truth''), that appeared in Paris on Wednesday, the authors, Jean-Charles Brisard and Guillaume Dasquie, reveal that the Federal Bureau of Investigation's deputy director John O'Neill resigned in July in protest over the obstruction.

Brisard claim O'Neill told them that ''the main obstacles to investigate Islamic terrorism were U.S. oil corporate interests and the role played by Saudi Arabia in it''. [emphasis mine, EC]

The two claim the U.S. government's main objective in Afghanistan was to consolidate the position of the Taliban regime to obtain access to the oil and gas reserves in Central Asia.

They affirm that until August, the U.S. government saw the Taliban regime ''as a source of stability in Central Asia that would enable the construction of an oil pipeline across Central Asia'', from the rich oilfields in Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Kazakhstan, through Afghanistan and Pakistan, to the Indian Ocean.

Until now, says the book, ''the oil and gas reserves of Central Asia have been controlled by Russia. The Bush government wanted to change all that''.

But, confronted with Taliban's refusal to accept U.S. conditions, ''this rationale of energy security changed into a military one'', the authors claim.

''At one moment during the negotiations, the U.S. representatives told the Taliban, 'either you accept our offer of a carpet of gold, or we bury you under a carpet of bombs','' Brisard said in an interview in Paris.

According to the book, the government of Bush began to negotiate with the Taliban immediately after coming into power in February. U.S. and Taliban diplomatic representatives met several times in Washington, Berlin and Islamabad.

To polish their image in the United States, the Taliban even employed a U.S. expert on public relations, Laila Helms. The authors claim that Helms is also an expert in the works of U.S. secret services, for her uncle, Richard Helms, is a former director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

--US Policy Towards Taliban Influenced by Oil
The negotiations with the Taliban broke down. In that summer of 2001, the American people were distracted by the American media noise machine. See: All Condit All The Time". The US Government was informing other governments that we would be at war in Afghanistan no later than October.

Thoughtful folk were demonized for daring to raise the issue: how fortuitous, how convenient for Bush that Bin Laden would organize the one of the most outrageous, the most un-credible conspiracies in world history. Bin Laden would recruit and arrange to train a rag tag bunch of "terrorists". They would all but flunk lessons in how to fly puddle jumpers but would hone their airliner skills in a coin-operated simulator.

Nevermind the question of how they were to get on board an airliner without their names showing up on flight manifests! Let's give the liar in the White House the benefit of the doubt. Nevermind that wreckage from four planes has completely disappeared --the first and only time in history that such an improbable and un-credible thing has ever happened. Nevermind that the space shuttle, by contrast, entered the stratosphere at speeds up to 10,000 miles per hour yet failed to pop through a wormhole into another dimension. Unlike Flight 77 which left not a trace, the Space Shuttle Columbia left wreckage and identifiable human body parts strewn over three states.

The only time in history that four planes have completely vanished was on 911. How convenient for Bush!

How convenient for Bush that just when he is planning to invade and/or carpet bomb another country, he is given a pretext on a plate! How convenient for Bush that a "terrorist" attack occurs that could be pinned on Bin Laden!

How inconvenient for Bush the truth that Bin Laden has been dead for several years! How inconvenient for Bush that he cannot credibly roll out another fake tape with which to scare the beejeebers out of gullible Americans!
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« Reply #7 on: 2009-10-08 17:51:24 »

[Blunderov] There he is again! A sprightly old bugger it must be said. Bounces about like an Alpine goat in the Springtime. And they say the Islam is bad for you...

http://bellaciao.org/en/spip.php?article19258

October Thursday 8  2009 (20h12) :

US Says Bin Laden is in Pakistan.

US says bin Laden is in Pakistan .......until the desire arises to attack another country at which time Bin Laden (allegedly) will move to that particular target country conveniently in time for the latest assault by the zionist US/Israel death machine.

Keeping in mind that Bin Laden is dead and has been since at least 2003 we need to remember that the imperial zionist led US military needs its perpetual boogeyman whenever it decides there are resources it wishes to acquire from an uncooperative country - The latest of which being Pakistan.

While Iran is in the sights of the zionist eagle, iran continues to avoid attack be repeatedly exposing the truth against the false claims and misrepresentations and outright lies on the part of the US and their zionist master, Israel.

The United States has announced that most of the masterminds of the 9/11 terror campaign have shifted from Afghanistan to Pakistan.

The US State Department has told reporters that the terrorists left Afghanistan to enter Pakistan, where they are still carrying out their activities.

The United States has repeatedly claimed that top Al-Qaeda and Taliban leaders are living in Pakistan and recently claimed that Osama bin Laden, the prime accused of the 2001 terror attacks on the US, was also taking refuge in the country.

The State Department has revealed that it believes the command system of Taliban is now based in the suburbs of Quetta.

The Pakistan Foreign Office has responded by asking for the evidence regarding bin Laden’s presence in Pakistan.

http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?sid=551505

By : Amerikagulag
October Thursday 8 2009
Salamantis
Neophyte

I'm a llama!

View Profile E-Mail
« Reply #8 on: 2009-10-11 19:19:34 »

[[ author reputation (0.00) beneath threshold (3)... display message ]]

Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« Reply #9 on: 2009-10-12 23:48:27 »

Quote from: Salamantis on 2009-10-11 19:19:34   
Tales from the Bin Laden Clan
Wife and son bare secrets of terror kingpin
By SUSANNAH CAHALAN
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/tales_from_the_bin_laden_clan_FotvaRLEtYyNGoPTTlcLwK
<snip>
Najwa says she has not spoken to Osama since the attacks and does not know where he is. </snip>

[Blunderov] Who'da thunk? Such an apparently vigorous man as Osama bin Laden would seem well capable of popping across the border to give his wives a bit of seeing to if the mood struck him.  London, Paris, New York, Tora Bora - why not slip in a little visit to Syria too? A higher duty calls I must suppose...

« Last Edit: 2009-10-12 23:57:57 by Blunderov » Report to moderator   Logged
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« Reply #10 on: 2010-01-12 07:05:58 »

[Blunderov] Who can ever forget OBL referencing Noam Chomsky from the depths of his secret cave somewhere in darkest Islamistan? Oh how we laughed! Tax dollars well spent if you ask me...

www.opednews

January 11, 2010 at 22:23:39

bin Laden is Dead - Long Live bin Laden!

By Lila York, Posted by Josh Mitteldorf

For OpEdNews: Posted by Josh Mitteldorf - Writer

It is official. Osama bin Laden died on December 13, 2001, around the time George W. Bush stopped promising to "get him, dead or alive". Eight years after the fact (and without missing a beat), Osama's name was replaced by that of Mullah Omar in CNN and FOX news coverage as "the greatest threat to American national security". It was the perfect Orwellian rewrite, as close to "Eurasia has always been at war with Oceania" as we are likely to see.

President Obama, General McChrystal and even Dick Cheney himself have omitted bin Laden's name from their arguments for additional troops in the Afghan theatre. Did the White House forget to notify the press of bin Laden's death? Evidently because most Americans still believe that what US troops are doing in Afghanistan is searching caves for the evil-doer himself. With Osama dead, of course, the cry to bring the troops home would grow much louder. To paraphrase Lt. John Kerry, "who will be the last man to die for a lie?"

While CNN and the New York Times may have missed the memo, news of bin Laden's death was reported in a leading Pakistani newspaper on December 26, 2001, and later confirmed by President Musharaff of Pakistan, President Karzai of Afghanistan and FBI counter-terrorism chief, Dale Watson. (To quote Angelo Codevilla of The American Spectator, "Elvis has had more sightings than Osama has") . In an interview with David Frost taped just before her assassination, former Pakistani President Benazir Bhutto drops casually the fact that bin Laden was murdered. In his 2009 book, Osama bin Laden: Dead or Alive?, author David Ray Griffin makes a convincing case for bin Laden's 2001 demise and explores the ramifications of the continued propaganda campaign that has led to endless warfare and affected the outcome of national elections.

In the current issue of Veterans Today Marine combat veteran, Gordon Duff writes passionately about the lives and treasure wasted in the eight-year search for a dead man.

"".since we lost a couple of hundred of our top special operations forces hunting for bin Laden after we knew he was dead, is someone going to answer for this with some jail time? Since we spent 200 million dollars on "special ops'looking for someone we knew was dead, who is going to jail for that? Since Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney continually talked about a man they knew was dead, now known to be for reasons of POLITICAL nature, who is going to jail for that? Why were tapes brought out, now known to be forged, as legitimate intelligence to sway the disputed 2004 election in the US? This is a criminal act if there ever was one."

But the program of fear-as-motivator initiated by the Bush/Cheney administration and perpetuated by Obama is losing its impact as evidence seeps out that both the government and military intelligence offices have been cooking the books on terror. The once obscure term "false flag operation" is now common parlance on the internet. Americans wholly skeptical of all statements issued out of Washington are more inclined to believe that a future "terror event" will be a CIA operation designed to promote the next war than a verifiable attack. The Christmas Day "underwear bomber", the young Nigerian, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, was reportedly trained at al Qaeda camps in Yemen, the next country on the Pentagon's wish list of places to try out their newest hi-tech weaponry. To the surprise of his fellow passengers, Abdulmutallab was permitted to board the airline without a passport. In consequence we are now advised that naked body scans will be required of us for all international air travel. Is it a coincidence that the Patriot Act is coming up for renewal in Congress at a time when Americans are being told, once again, that we must sacrifice our civil liberties in order to be "safe'?

As for Osama, websites devoted to revealing factual evidence about the 911 attacks , such as 911lies.org, have uniformly included photos of the real and fake bin Ladens across the last decade, prompting the inevitable question, "who hired all of those actors to stand in for the dead guy before every election". Who indeed?

Here in Oceania, where "war is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength" the bogeyman may change his name, but he will never die.

« Last Edit: 2010-01-12 07:09:35 by Blunderov » Report to moderator   Logged
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« Reply #11 on: 2010-01-17 01:36:50 »

[Blunderov] An epiphany. This morning I realised that the universe has undergone a phase transition into bizarro mode. Either that or I'm living in some sadistic version of the Truman Show. Here's proof.

http://www.capeargus.co.za/index.php?from=rss_Cape%20Argus&fArticleId=5315839

Bin Laden image angers Spanish MP
January 17, 2010 Edition 1

MADRID: A Spanish politician said yesterday he was "stupefied" by the FBI's decision to use his photograph to compose its latest image of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

"I will ask the FBI for an explanation and then I will reserve the right to take legal action," Gaspar Llamazares said. Llamazares is a former leader of Spain's communist party Izquierda Unida and is its parliamentary spokesman.

An FBI agent said the organisation was aware of similarities between the image - an "age-progressed photograph" intended to give an updated idea of Bin Laden's appearance - and "an existing photograph of a Spanish public official". A forensic artist had been unable to find suitable features from the FBI database and used a picture from the internet. - Reuters
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: