logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-04-25 04:12:02 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Everyone into the pool! Now online... the VirusWiki.

Church of Virus BBS
  Mailing List
  Virus 2003

The new anti-Semitism!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: The new anti-Semitism!  (Read 859 times)
metahuman
Anarch

Rate metahuman

MetaVirian
View Profile WWW E-Mail
The new anti-Semitism!
« on: 2003-10-30 08:48:30 »

I subscribe to U.S. news & World Report. I used to think their publication was pretty balanced... until the last few issues have been about Jews, Judaism, Christianity, and "God." They even have a special issue dedicated to the "historical facts" of Christianity, Jesus Christ, and God. Horrible, absolutely horrible.

Even this horrible article that I'm showing off here. It's horrible! It's written by a guy who does not know much about the history of Israel or Palestine. The first few pages I felt didn't say much. Quite obnoxious! It was like propaganda for the claim that anti-Israel, anti-Zionism, and anti-Semitism are BAD! Now I suppose there will be a few pro-Israel or pro-Palestine people on this list, but eh, with all the research that I've done on both sides of the Israel v. Palestine conflict, I can conclude that Israel and Palestine are equally terroristic and should be dealt with in a similar, more ferocious and effective, manner to that of the ousting of Saddam Hussein. By the way, Israel recently invaded Syria.

The way you can look at that is like this... it would be like the U.S. rolling into Afghanistan on a mission to "destroy the terrorists that attacked our people" but instead decided to annihilate the whole damned country just to be "reasonably confident" that no terrorists slipped between its fingers.

The more I read the kind of crap that pro-Israel apologists put out, the more I find it disgusting, and the more I find myself agreeing with "the other side."

* metahuman goes to sleep. (5:48 AM)

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/issue/031103/usnews/3anti.htm
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: