logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-04-24 11:13:14 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Read the first edition of the Ideohazard

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Church Doctrine

Theft as a basis of ethics
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Theft as a basis of ethics  (Read 6640 times)
MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
Theft as a basis of ethics
« on: 2010-12-21 21:35:19 »

This is a two part video. The take away I took was Dave's ideas about theft being the basis of ethics, managing the balance of conflict and flow, and holding authority accountable. Of course Dave throws in lots of anger and blasphemy, so you may enjoy that or not depending on which end of the stick you are used to. So you've been warned that these videos may be "not safe for work" based on language and blasphemy. I think he really covers most of the ground work in the first video, but if you are still listening I think he continues the rant very nicely in the second one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCEXnrL8cNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsx3O7rr0Eg&NR
« Last Edit: 2010-12-22 21:05:51 by MoEnzyme » Report to moderator   Logged

I will fight your gods for food,
Mo Enzyme

(consolidation of handles: Jake Sapiens; memelab; logicnazi; Loki; Every1Hz; and Shadow)
Fritz
Archon

Rate Fritz

View Profile WWW E-Mail
Re:Theft as a basis of ethics
« Reply #1 on: 2010-12-22 13:58:35 »

Quote from: MoEnzyme on 2010-12-21 21:35:19   

This is a two part video. The take away I took was Dave's ideas about theft being the basis of ethics, managing the balance of conflict and flow, and holding authority accountability. Of course Dave throws in lots of anger and blasphemy,

Thx Mo .... I enjoyed that

Fritz
Report to moderator   Logged

Where there is the necessary technical skill to move mountains, there is no need for the faith that moves mountains -anon-
Fritz
Archon

Rate Fritz

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« Reply #2 on: 2010-12-22 14:31:36 »

Quote from: MoEnzyme on 2010-12-21 21:35:19   

This is a two part video. The take away I took was Dave's ideas about theft being the basis of ethics, managing the balance of conflict and flow, and holding authority accountability. Of course Dave throws in lots of anger and blasphemy,

Mind you Mo you might want to consider this logic with your eggnog and kippers ... don't choke ....

Cheers

Fritz

Source: CC

Jul 2nd, 2010 | By Tim A. Troutman | Category: Blog Posts
The Catholic Church teaches that nature is ordered by God. The heavens are superior to the earth, and angels are superior to men.1 Even within the angelic order, not all are equal; for there are angels and arch-angels, cherubim and seraphim.2 Men naturally arrange (order) themselves into hierarchies as the ancients knew well and accepted without hesitation. 3 And even within man himself there is a natural hierarchy. The neck is subordinate to the head, the shoulders to the neck, and so on; but more pertinently, the powers of the soul are ordered towards proper operation. 4 In fact, it was this hierarchy of the soul’s powers that was disrupted at the fall of mankind. Without God’s grace, man’s lower powers cannot be subject to his higher power of reason.5 The force behind the modern attempt to flatten hierarchy (ordered inequality) of any kind, i.e. the force behind the egalitarian movement, is the same force that intentionally tempted man to sin knowing that it would disrupt the hierarchy of the soul’s powers. Understanding these truths is a step towards appreciating the ‘theology of the body’ and the pedagogy of the creation narrative, particularly what it means for man to be created in God’s image.6 Thus St. Augustine says:
The peace of body and soul is the well-ordered and harmonious life and health of the living creature. Peace between man and God is the well-ordered obedience of faith to eternal law.7

Where there is the necessary technical skill to move mountains, there is no need for the faith that moves mountains -anon-
Ophis
Magister

Rate Ophis

View Profile E-Mail
« Reply #3 on: 2010-12-27 12:12:59 »

Mo - This is one of the best videos I've seen in a long time!  Thank you for posting.

I had to wait until the holidays to find the time to go through it.  Didn't know who Dave was (still don't), but damn, I like his message!  Ok, I like the delivery too  

MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2010-12-28 21:34:24 »

Ophis and Fritz,

On the basis of this two part video, I'm seriously considering Scary Dave as something like the first Clown of the Church of Virus. He's not quite a prophet, and not from our community initially, but clearly asking some good questions in a poignant way. Dave challenges us to write something about it. Perhaps some of us should do him the honors and write an opinion review about his piece. Perhaps we can write a piece where we verbally express Dave's ideas in CoV format. People who write stuff giving the Virian spin on his performance. Etc. I think all of what he says in these two videos is about right and can easily be translated into Virtues and Sins, and even our saints if we choose deeper stories of reflection.

-MoEnzyme

News Flash: Theft as a basis of ethics, the CoV reviews Scary Dave's two part Theft as a basis for ethics, for employment considerations in church sponsored clown college. Yep, just waiting for those big bucks to roll

Mo Enzyme

(consolidation of handles: Jake Sapiens; memelab; logicnazi; Loki; Every1Hz; and Shadow)
Ophis
Magister

Rate Ophis

View Profile E-Mail
« Reply #5 on: 2010-12-28 23:47:38 »

I see Dave's ethics system to be very close to those based on the non-aggression principle.  Basically the same thing that Libertarians and others have been ranting about... but with a very refreshing perspective.

I'll be interested to write up something more meaningful about it.  I'll need to watch some more of his videos, but I'd love to cast his ideas in a Virian light using our virtues and sins.
MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2011-01-20 10:47:09 »

Quote from: Ophis on 2010-12-28 23:47:38   

I see Dave's ethics system to be very close to those based on the non-aggression principle.  Basically the same thing that Libertarians and others have been ranting about... but with a very refreshing perspective.

I'll be interested to write up something more meaningful about it.  I'll need to watch some more of his videos, but I'd love to cast his ideas in a Virian light using our virtues and sins.

I think you may be on to something here, Ophis. I'm going to start out some myself by transcribing this video a bit, and I encourage others here to do this as well. My next few postings to this BBS will be an ongoing transcription of Scary Dave's two videos. Yes, it might seem a bit mindless at first, but I think it's helpful to flesh out the ideas that way and render them both in text and video, plus other people can easily check me by simply watching and offering their own interpretation along the way.

Scary Dave as person isn't for all audiences, but I think his basic message in these two videos is for all audiences given the right editors to render them as such. I'd also like to see some rendering of his ideas into Church of Virus terminology, our virtues and sins, and perhaps even ultimately through our choices of saints. I think it could some good for both his message and ours that way.

I'd also like to point out that this thread is in no way an endorsement of Scary Dave as a saint even if he dies. It also isn't necessarily an endorsement of his ideas as a part of our doctrine. If I were to consider him for anything, it would be as a credible clown/fool to bounce our ideas off of. Probably about like I'd consider myself.

Anyways, given the response here, and my own estimation of his message, I think it's a worthwhile project to at least textually transcribe his thoughts here and to hopefully come up with some serious compositions of our own in support and/or response to his message. Plus I need something to do with my own spare time so WTF? Why not?

:)

-Mo

Mo Enzyme

MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2011-01-20 11:31:08 »

[starts off with Scary Dave singing a little ditty about his mission]

Dave: Scary Dave at the Church of Dave. [chuckles] Today we're gonna talk about morality and authority. Otherwise known as the critical thinking of ethics.

. . . oh shit this ought to hurt! . . .

Yeah this video is, I guess sort of inevitable. I've been sort of avoiding it, because it's a lot to go into but . . .  eh  . . . . I get a lot comments and emails especially about, "hey I love your system about going about - this common sense - but where do you get this from? Where do you get this from? What do you base this on? Where do you get this from? What religion are you in?" Things of that sort. So this is going to sort of give you for future videos and past a glimpse into my foundation as far as how I feel about ethics and how I come up with and explain when I come up with something between right and wrong, let's say, where I'm coming from. What I'm basing this on. Because I'm not basing my ideas, my thoughts, my rants, my essays, on the Ten Commandments that's for sure.

I have a lot of conversations on this particular topic on facebook and other places, friends on email, things like that, so they've been after me "How come you haven't done a video on this, Dave? Um?" I'm like, "this is a . . . this is a big one to strangle!" So, this one is gonna go on, for a while. So if you've got a short little attention span, you know . . . here . . . hold on . . . ha!! Just so it's not a complete waste for you . . . we'll give you something to look at before you turn it off when I start talking about shit that matters:

[Dave introduces his bear w/ string prop]Hi I'm berry Bear! etc.[/D]
[D]he does a nice little scene about yanking on a bear's dick complete with a bear puppet[/D]

There okay now, so there you people with short attention spans oughta be all happy now. Now I'm gonna start talking for a couple of fucking hours! ...

[Mo]that brings us up to 2:26 on the first video . . . more in the next message . . . anyway I think that gets us started on the transcription . . . if anyone else wants to add more to it, or reinterpret my own work so far, feel free. I'll be back for more soon enough. We aren't into the meat of it yet anyways so I think anyone else interested can jump in if they've seen my work so far.  And despite his warning Scary Dave doesn't actually go on for hours. Less than one hour actually, although I wouldn't be surprised if it feels like hours to him given his tendency to seriously perform through this . . .
« Last Edit: 2011-02-04 15:21:24 by MoEnzyme » Report to moderator   Logged

Mo Enzyme

MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2011-01-21 02:34:06 »

[starting at 2:26 of the Part 1 video]

Now, just so were clear about my stance regarding annal, hehe anal abuse? hehe animal abuse! I don't want none of you folks from fucking PETA giving me shit about pulling that bear's chain. I want to be very clear. Anybody who's got the balls to go out and yank on a bear's dick, I'm all for it. Give it a shot, heheh, see how far you get with that one, mother fucker! hehe

Alright, back to the topic at hand. right, so this conversation, it originated out of discussions I was having about how religion has no place in government. Religion has no place in the schools. And I almost always get back this thing, "Well, without religion how are you ever going to define morality?" Well, my stance is pretty easy. You need religion to define morality. That seems to blow the minds of a lot of people. They don't seem to figure out that you can actually function in this world without the ten mother fucking commandments.

Well, that's what this conversation is going to be all about because I'll tell you right now, all these people crying for world peace . . . world peace is not going to happen in a world where morality is defined by religion. Because religion is in complete and utter conflict with morality. Oh, you think that sounds a little wrong? Well I can fucking prove it.

Religion ultimately is not about defining morality. It's not about helping people get along peacfully. Religion is about promoting religion. Religion has self interest long before it has morality. That's why we see so much immorality in religion. Because they are much more concerned with keeping the religion going forward indoctrinating new people and killing anybody who disagrees, than they have with morality. Morality is swept aside quite often inside of religion.

Let's take the ten commandments for instance. Basically what you've got here is a rule system that, you know you've heard in jokes before . . . Rule number one - "I'm the boss do what I say". Rule number two - "Whenever you're confused and wonder what to do, refer to rule number fucking one."

So inevitably I get this, "Well if morality can't be defined by religion, how the hell are you going to define morality?" Well, sit back. I'm going to explain that to you right now. It will even make sense, unlike religion.

Alright, so the first thing we have to understand is that humanity is older than religion. The human animal is older than society. That life is older than language.  See, we tend to be locked into our languages, our customs, where we come from, a mixture of nature and nurture. And nature and nurture are . . . it's sort of like eternally in conflict. And this how . . . we're going to discuss about how there's ultimately no such thing as good and evil. This religious idea that there's this oh so, laaaa!, good thing on one side and this grrrr!, burn in hell thing on the other. Bullshit! They don't exist. There's no evidence of either one of these things in nature.

If you look at nature you figure out where humans come from. And where humans come from has a lot to say about the internal conflict between nature and nurture.

Now this is very important part of this particular conversation which is that when it come to morality, when comes to discussions about ethics, you've got take into consideration that there is a conflict going on. There is this internal conflict in all of us to be both selfish and benevolent. Well, some of us want to be benevolent. Some of us, eh, pretty good just being fucking selfish. We learn this as we go, we grow and when we're just babies we're little kids . . . heh you ever give an ice cream cone to two kids and watch them duke it out? You know they're pretty fucking selfish, yet they're as innocent as it comes. They are as natural as it gets when they're little like that. You sort of get a clue as to whether or not we are selfish by nature or somehow good? I mean these kids haven't even been spoiled yet. Have you had kids? I have. Selfish little bastards! Well, I mean I was married, but I'm saying!

Okay so let's break it down. Basically, nature has a law, you know the "law of the jungle," a friend of mine likes to call it. Nature has a rule system. There is a basic inherent rule system in nature. And in nature the rule system is very simple. It goes like this: the biggest thief wins - always.

Now whether you exercise your prowess at being a thief by pure brawn or being a weasely little smart little creature, it's really fast and good at being a fucking thief, either you're mean or you're weasely one way or another, you're just really fucking smart maybe, one way or another whether it's a plant, a fungus, an animal it doesn't matter, there's only one thing that gets you ahead in nature and that is being a ruthless fucking thief.

Oh, ok, ok, before all the scientists get all pissy with me, yeah I know, fucking asteroids fall out of the sky, tsunamis happen, and volcanoes go off, yeah yeah I know I know, so basically in nature the biggest thief wins unless  something comes along and incinerates his nuts. But then again, that volcano, that asteroid, fucking thief!

Now if you want to see evidence of this, just walk out into nature. And I don't mean necessarily nature in the city. I mean nature as nature intended it to be, nature without a gardener. So walk out into the forest and look at the plants. Now there'll be some big ones, there'll be some little ones, and they're all fighting for the same thing - water and sunlight. Now, look, those big ass trees didn't ask permission. It's a competition. It's an eternal competition. Yeah I know some of them are older than others, but if you look at what's going on, every one of these plants is competing to get more food, water, and sunlight. And in doing so, they're basically adjusting they're twisting, they're reaching, they're doing whatever they can. They're evolving in ways that they can out-thief the rest around them. It's a competition to see who can get the most. Nobody is asking for permission, nobody is working together. Now after millions of years, the pecking order becomes very balanced, and there is an order that evolves out of this sort of anarchy. But humanity don't work that way, no. But in nature you will see this order, and as soon as somebody else goes in and starts making changes then the order kind of falls apart. But ultimately the law of nature is the biggest thief wins. So when you apply nature to humans, look at human nature. Human nature is basically to lie, cheat, steal, murder, rape, pillage. Any time you take social order out of the picture, oh shit goes fucking to hell. There is no good. There is no evil. It is the biggest thief wins. Now whether that's the biggest, brawniest, guy or the smartest guy, or the cleverist guy, or the guy with the biggest motherfucking gun, you take away order, and there may be some benevolence left over, but ultimately that's going to get into the next topic. Break everything down to nature, and the biggest thief wins.

[ending at 11:03 of the Part 1 video]
« Last Edit: 2011-01-21 03:15:41 by MoEnzyme » Report to moderator   Logged

Mo Enzyme

MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2011-02-02 01:09:04 »

[starting at 11:04 of the Part 1 video]

So now what do we do? Oh Jesus! Human nature is basically everything that we kind of hate, well unless we're the ones engaging in it and we feel like we've got a reasonable cause to do so. Boy! Self justification in terms of revenge and anger, there's not a whole lot of morality going on there, is there? No. So, how do we get past this human nature to basically take whatever the fuck we can get? You know, I mean where do you come up with that? Oh, the ten commandments? Yeah sure okay, but where did the ten commandments come from? Where did they come up with these ideas. Well, here's how I boil it all down. If you distill the idea of morality, which "morality" itself is a difficult word so we're going to bring it down to the word "ethics" instead of "morality", ethics are basically - if you distill it all the way down to the very foundation - ethics become a social contract. It becomes humans agreeing with humans to bypass human nature in order to team up and work together, and ethics are based upon a social contract where we agree not to steal from each other. In other words, ethics are completely the opposite of human nature. Hehe a little room for conflict there, isn't it, huh? And you wondered why it's so hard not to be a dick!

Let's expand on that a little bit. Ethics boil down, they distill, at their very base level, ethics are based upon theft. Ethics are engaging in an agreement not to steal. Now the first time I heard this I had a lot of questions. I argued with it for quite a while, but I eventually had to swallow it because I couldn't find a hole in this story. And I've been talking about this one for 30 years, so good luck finding a hole in this one. But let's basically take a look at something like this okay - ethics based on stealing - righting and wronging based on thefting and not thefting. Does that make any sense? Okay, so murder = theft of a life. Rape = theft of a choice. Lying = theft the truth. Cheating = theft of loyalty. Cheating is basically lying, but anything that you can come up with that is truly immoral, wrong, is theft.

Now there are some things in the bible, those ten commandments, that are not based on theft. This is where ethics and religion they kind of go apart like this a little bit. Because there's also this idea of control. Now let's look at say a cult. A cult, let's go to the extremes, will take away your fucking choices. Well, that's theft even if you sign up for it for wrong reasons. If someone can manipulate your mind into giving up your choices in such a way that you have no choices anymore, and they keep you in that place, they lock you in there, that's fucking theft. Well, what does religion do?

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not going to go into this diatribe on quit religion, it should be banned or something like that; no, I don't want to get into that. What we are talking about here is religion and government, religion in schools, that religion has no place defining morality for the people who do not believe or belong to that particular religion. And since you can't in a free society you can't pick one religion and say this is the right one and everybody has live by these fucking rules, in order to have a legitimately free society, you have to come up with a rule system that isn't based on religion. So that rule system is quite easy - ethics based on theft. If you create an ethic system that's based upon the idea that it's against the law to steal from other people, then you have a system where all religions can sort of live together equally. That's the whole point. It has to be equal for everybody, otherwise it's not freedom, it's not equality. It's a fucking lie, sort of like what we're living in right now.

[ ending at 16:02 of the Part 1 video]
« Last Edit: 2011-02-02 01:11:12 by MoEnzyme » Report to moderator   Logged

Mo Enzyme

MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2011-02-03 17:21:57 »

[beginning at 16:03 of part one]

Okay now, this brings us to authority. Religious authority is based upon, "God told me, and I'm telling you." Religious authority is based on religious interpretation. It's based upon some dogma, some doctrine that has nothing to do with anything in reality. It's all about a bunch of old men in fucking dresses telling you how to fucking act, and that is fucking theft. That is fucking immoral. That's where religion and morality go "bpbpbp!" (makes splitting hand gesture) No! no.

Authority, on the other hand, does have its place in a society. If you look at a guy like me you wouldn't think that, "Oh yeah here's a guy who's kinda anti-theft and pro-authority." I don't have a problem with authority as long as authority is fair and reasonable and it's based on system of ethics that are fucking fair and equal. Not what we've got going on right now that basically says - you know, "certain colors aren't as good as other certain colors and certain genders aren't as good. Certain life choices aren't as good. The rich people get everything. The poor people get fucked"

No, that kind of authority can kiss my fucking ass! That's the same kind of authority that used to pull me over on my fucking chopper and give me shit because I didn't the goddamn way they wanted me to. You know what? If any of you fucking pigs are still alive, fuck you!! Yeah that kind of authority can suck my dick. Jesus, I'd like to find one of those fuckers in an old folks' home and just punch them in the fucking balls repeatedly, fucking assholes giving me shit all the time, jumping my ass for no reason! I once got my ass kicked for driving through Glendale without a helmet on a chopper with a mohawk. Fuck 'em!

See, there's a perfectly reasonable time to tell authority to go fuck itself, and that's when it's being un-god-damned-fair, when equality doesn't fucking matter to them. Fuck you pig, you fucking cock smoking son of a fucking white trash mother fucking whore! Fuck you!! You're a cop who stands up for fucking equality? Alright, I'll do what you fucking say. I'm no fucking thief. I should have no fucking problem with you. You got a problem with f'ck'n me?

Yeah, so authority is fine when it's dealing with equality. Religious authority does not deal with fucking equality. It's a goddamned system of, "we're up here, and you're down there. Bend over. It's time to suck my dick!" And let me tell you something, kiddies. This is where Uncle Dave is gonna give you a little piece of advice. You consider yourself to be a true patriot? You want people to go to war and die for freedom? Well, let me tell you something. When that priest tells you to bend the fuck over and he pulls his fuck'n willy out, it's your patriotic duty to open your mouth, look like you're suck it off, and then grab him by the balls and cut them off the fuck off with your teeth like he's a fucking cat!!

[Dave does another short skit where the police officer yanks on the bear puppet's dick.]

See, this is why in a free and equal society we create laws that we vote upon. We vote for who's gonna fuck'n enforce those laws. We should have some control over our own authority. That's where this society is kinda fucked right now 'cause who has control over the fucking police? Seriously! When they get fuck'n outta hand . . . you know if a cop breaks the law, they should get twice the fuck'n punishment that a regular person should get, because - you know what? - when the hall-fucking-monitors go bad they need more incentive because they have more power over the rest of us. Authority should pay twice the price of the people they have authority over. Does it ever seem to go that way? I don't remember it going that way, and then they want to fuck'n base all this on something as random as what they decide is good and fuck'n evil that they pulled out of a fuck'n book that . . . . Look, pal, here's my opinion; If there is a fuck'n Satan he wote that fuck'n to talk the rest of you cocksuckers into doing hateful, evil, fucked-up things. Jesus fuck! They wanna tell how to be nice according to those fucking books?! So the last thing we need is a bunch of fucking religious nuts standing around telling us we have to do what the authority says and then telling the authority what to tell us what fucking do . . . fuck that!!

So let's touch on good and evil for just a second, you know? Because that is another one of these religious ideas that there is such a thing as pure good and pure evil. This doesn't exist. There's no evidence of good nor evil in nature, and if you wanna get a basis for something, it's gotta be something that you can prove - something that you can duplicate. And what nature has is conflict and flow. You have, oh let's say, the conflict of centrifugal force, pulling planets apart, and the flow of gravity pulling them back together. At all levels of nature there is the balance of conflict and flow, and in a society if you've got too much conflict the society fall apart. But if there's a balance of conflict and flow, then the society keeps rolling.

Now religion wants to tell us that all conflict is evil, and all flow is good, and that we need to get rid of all evil and that we need to focus on making everything good. Well, look, if you got rid of all conflict and had all flow, or you got rid of all flow and had all conflict . . . the world's gonna go boom!

[finished part one . . . next transcription starts on part two]

Mo Enzyme

MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2011-02-04 14:37:05 »

[starting part 2]

Conflict itself is not an evil thing. Conflict is not bad. Conflict is required for you to even exist. Now certain kinds of conflict may have a flavor you don't like, and you can certainly adjust things in certain ways by rearranging things to where conflict and flow balance out a different way which is another video that will take a lot longer, but conflict and flow are eternal. They're like yen and yang, but not two dimensional. They're much more than that, so conflict is required in order to have the universe.

Look, nothing even really exists. It's all made of stuff that's vibrating, and because it vibrates it appears to be there, sort of like a fan spinning. It looks like a solid object, but you know you could put your finger through it if it was stopped, right? Most of it is not really there. Well, if you take the smallest pieces of this world and you stop them from vibrating they're not really there anymore, and there's all kind of ideas, complex and simple about where they go or what happened to them, and we're not going to get into that right now. But basically the conflict, that little vibration is what makes everything else possible. Because when you take these little pieces and you put them together with some other little pieces and they've got a lot of fucking space between them. There's more space than there is this things, and you take those and you build bigger things out of them and there's a whole bunch of space in there. Basically if I could get my hand to vibrate at the same speed in sync with all the crap that's in my table, I could put my hand right through my table, because you know what, neither one is fucking here, sort of an illusion. Well, you're made out of that stuff too which makes it an illusion of separateness. So conflict and flow, flow is what keeps these things together, conflict is what brings them into this universe in the first place. The two are like this [hooks his fingers together]

There is no evidence of good and evil. There's evidence that everything is made of conflict and flow. Now, okay so we build a society. In conflict with society is that natural drive, nature. I have within me the desire to be the biggest thief in the fucking world. I want everything for me. Well, there's some fucking conflict with society there, isn't there? Now flow is where I decide to keep my agreement and I don't steal from each other. I don't cheat. I don't lie. I don't just walk up to someone I don't like as just go [punches fist] fuck you, mother fucker you're ugly. You annoy me. Shut the fuck up! You know I don't impose into other people's space because that's stealing.

Now people ask me, "What religion are you, Dave? I want to join the Church of Dave. How does it work?" Well, I'm telling you. Look, there's a line that goes treat others the way you want to be treated. Look at it this way, I've got a better way to put it. Remember the illusion of separateness? They are you. You and them, it's sort of like there's an illusion that the two of you are separated or individual, that the way that you treat those other people, that other person, has a lot to do with how you are treating yourself. Here's an excellent example: haters on the internet, people running around, "Hey you're a faggot! You're a nigger! You're a redneck bastard! You're a this. You're a that." Come on, how many of us haven't figured out by now that those poor bastards are treating themselves pretty fucking poorly? Of course we know that because we see the way they are treating us, and how do we know how they are by the way they treat us? Because we're not that different. We're not that separate. The illusion of separateness.

Now that brings us back to morality and religion. Face it. Religion's goal is not to bring us all together. Religion's goal is to further religion. Take over the fucking planet, and keep us all separated so that we can't argue with religion. So, traditionally speaking, the holders of the keys to morality are usually and historically the most immoral bunch of fucks on the face of the planet, and you want them to make up your fucking laws? I don't think so. No! And then the true irony is when the religious folks start telling us what goes against nature, like homosexuality. Well, the problem with that is, fuck dude, homosexuality is rampant through nature, not to mention fucking humanity. Of course it's a natural act because it's happening all the fucking time. Going against nature, an unnatural act is trying to be something you're not because some fucking dick in a robe is telling you what to do. Morality my ass!

So look, ethics is about freedom. Ethics is about choice. Ethics is about a contract between us not to steal from each other. So why are we constantly voting people into office who are busy trying to steal every fucking thing they can get from us? Why are we constantly giving our lives over to some fucking religion which is constantly trying to steal our choices from us? Telling us how to live. A fucking book that tells you to kill your daughter because she's not a virgin? Fuck you!

[ending at 5:55 of the Part 2 video]
« Last Edit: 2011-02-04 14:54:09 by MoEnzyme » Report to moderator   Logged

Mo Enzyme

MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2011-02-05 17:19:22 »

[starting at 5:56 of the Part 2 video]

So, now. This brings me to patriotism. You know what? Patriotism is supposed to mean that you uphold the constitution of the United States. Even the president swears to this shit! We all know he's fucking lying to! By the way, I'm not talking about the president now, or the last president, heh - I don't know if you remember - well, fuck your team! I don't care which fucking president it is, it's all goddamned rich people trying to steal shit from the rest of us, fuck 'em all! Like I need a church that owns billions of dollars of shit telling me to be fucking charitable! Are you fucking kidding me? Alright, so right. Patriotism . . . so basically patriotism is about standing up for your country. It's for protecting what your country stands for. Where supposedly we are about freedom and equality. Equality is an agreement that says, I won't steal from you if you don't steal from me. I am equal with you, we both have the same rights, you're not up here and I'm down there, your're not fucking king and I'm not the fucking pauper - equality - we're right here! We both have an equal right to move ahead and get forward and stuff like that.

So as soon as someone starts screaming "fuck the niggers, they can't have jobs or vote." Well, that's not equality, is it? No! That's stealing from fucking black people and basically just being rude! And as soon as someone starts saying, "Oh we've gotta start putting the ten commandments up on the board." at the court house, No you don't! As soon as someone start saying, "Oh we're supposed to be a Christian state! We're a Christian based . . . " Bullshit! The first Ammendment says quite clearly that we're not.  And as soon as you start changing it, you're basically saying "oh fuck the United States of America. I'm sick of the whole fucking freedom and equality thing. We basically just want a Christian theocracy." Just fucking be honest about it! Quit lying!! Why? Because it's unethical. Oh I forgot you're religious. You don't have ethics? Fuck you!!

So it's the fucking difference between your religious morality and ethical behavior which is starting to become fucking apparent, because you know what? In the begining you may have thought they were the two fucking same things, but by now, unless you're a complete fucking numbtard, you start noticing that they're really fucking far apart and it really wasn't hard to pry them that way, they just sort of sat that way on my fucking table. All I had to do was pick 'em up and say "Hey look at these two stupic mother fuckers!" I'm sorry, am I not being simple enough? Is this too fucking complicated? Here, let me tell you a little story; an analogy if you will. Let me just sorta show you how this works, Ok??

[Scary Dave plays the role of religious authority and yanks on the bear-puppet's dick again - totally injuring the poor fucking bear and knocking off his foot - PETA should be all over this case!!]

Uh . . . just for the record . . . so that I say it, it's probably obvious but I just want to say it . . . look, I'm perfectly okay with you going out and yanking a bear's dick, [snorts] whatever happens happens, but don't - don't [x's several times] don't yank it till his foot falls off. That-that-that would be bad. That's sort of theft . . .

So let's just get this sorta straight. If you are in fact a patriot who loves the United States of America and is all about freedom and equality then basically what you are in favor of is freedom and equality, right? Because you wouldn't want to lie to us. That would be unethical. Oh, you wouldn't want to do that now, would you? Oh, unless it was to further the wishes of your team?? Well, if that's the case . . . Fuck your team!!!

You ever watch that cartoon where there's the sheep dog and he's watching over the sheep, and Wylie coyotee is trying to get a'hold of the sheep and the sheep dog is constantly kicking Wylie coyotee's fucking ass? Yeah, well, that . . . that is patriotism. The sheep are the country, the sheep dog is the president, the cop, the politician, the army. He's protecting the sheep!

Now! Religion is when they get to work and they go "ah, I don't feel like doing my job today. You wanna trade?" Yeah, and all of a sudden the dog and the coyotee is "protecting" the sheep. THAT, is religion. And fucking altar boys come to mind. Oh, uh, raping and pillaging as you take over heathen countries . . . that comes to mind. Laughing while you're shooting people down for walking the streets from a mile away in a fucking plane. Yeah? that comes to mind. Yeah? Oh yeah, fuck them sand niggers! Why? Because they're not fucking Christians, those Muslim bastards. Oh yeah, that's fucking equality! Fuck your team!!

And let's discuss language in this mess, right? And politically correct behavior. Fuck politically correct behavior! Fuck people who want to tell you how to fucking talk, and what words you can use, and things like that. 'Cause you know what? You can use really fucked up words to convey ideas that are perfectly fucking reasonable. And other people will use really flowery pretty words, to fuck you in the ass! And I don't mean fuck you in the ass in that gay lover chocolate and flowers kinda way, no I'm talking fuck you in the ass in that prison gang rape sort of a way.

[ending at 12:18]
« Last Edit: 2011-02-05 17:22:31 by MoEnzyme » Report to moderator   Logged

Mo Enzyme

MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2011-02-06 13:07:47 »

[starting at 12:19 of Part 2 video]

And yeah, there is fucking difference although some religions wouldn't think so, but there's a fucking difference. One is a fucking gift I suppose; the other is fucking stealing.

Alright now let me just get into a couple of things that usually come up when I get into this conversation. One of them, you know people are always trying to figure things out, okay fine let's go there. So, well what if you're fucking hungry? What if your kids are starving? Is it okay to steal food? Well, you know what? This is the conflict between nature and social order. The two are constantly in conflict. Otherwise men wouldn't cheat on their wives. So let's just get this perfectly straight. It's perfectly natural to steal. It's perfectly natural to kill somebody. Can you think of the last time you were in fucking traffic and someone cut you off - pissed you off? Now come on, be honest, if you had a fucking uzi sitting there with you and you knew you wouldn't get in trouble wouldn't you kill that mother fucker? You know you would. That's not because you're evil, it's not because you're bad. It's because you're fucking human. But why don't you do it? Because you know there's a sort of an underlying contract that says if you break the fucking rules you've gotta pay the fucking price, well if you get caught. Now some people are just not fucking bright enough to realize that it's really fucking easy to get caught.

So back to the fucking stealing of the food for the starving people. Is it wrong? Of course it's not fucking wrong. If you get caught are you going to pay the price? Look, stealing food, you're going to get slapped on the fucking hand. Nobody's got room in jail for you stealing food. My kid is starving, there's no place to fucking . . . , am I going to steal food? Goddamn right I am. Probably start out with some rich mother fucker. Go up to him and say, "Hey man, my kid is starving. Can I have some food for the kid? I'm doing okay, but I need to feed the kid." Guy is chomping away on his subway says, "fuck you beggar!" You know what's going to happen, right? That mother fucker is going to hit the fucking ground and I'm gonna feed my kid. Of course I'm going to steal the fucking food. It's human fucking nature. Survival. Survival is going to preclude social law.

Well, you're not allowed to kill people. Well, unless they're trying to kill you right? Because survival precludes social law. So you're starving. You stole some fucking food. Look, just because all laws are based on theft, doesn't mean we're going to give everyone the same fucking punishment. Oh you killed a nun, so we're gonna send you to jail for life. Oh you stole an apple for your kid, so we're gonna send you to jail for life. Jay walking doesn't mean the electric chair. Now the punishments that fit the fucking crime. That's why drug laws need to go the fuck away. Because drugs are not goddamn immoral. I'll tell you what's immoral. The cop stealing money from drug dealers. That's fucking immoral. Politicians fucking over the rest of us, goddamn unethical immorality bullshit. Mother fuckers need to stop that shit.

So, this brings me to - people are like, "oh society is falling apart. You know were all going to hell in a handbag. Fucking hippies lining up down the road talking about how we all need to chant to the same fucking vibration of guru foo foo. So that we can say, oh Mother Earth and the flowery children need to combine in their flowery fucking poetic bullshit." You know what? Fuck people, I'm all with you engaging in whatever you want, quit telling the rest of us that you people know how to save the fucking world. You couldn't save the fucking rain forest. Fuck you people! Fucking hippie-ass mother fuckers. And I can say that because I grew up with you cocksuckers. You didn't get shit done until you got jobs and suits and went to fucking court and got shit done. Then you got something done. Nobody got nothing done by sitting around in a circle stoned going, "kumbuyah". Fuck that.

[Dave yanks on the hippie bear's dick]

So, how would you go about fixing the broken system that's in this world? Well, you break it all down to theft. You come up with a system of ethics. You're going to have to convince enough people that this two party, three party, eighteen party God based system is a fucking crock of shit. It's just there to distract you into picking teams and not getting a goddamn thing done. Oh were gonna have a revolution? I love this bunch of shitheads. Revolution my ass. Yeah go ahead and pick up a gun and point it at the fucking government. You will be dead faster than Darwin can smack an ant with a piano. Fuck you. Pick up a gun and point it at the fucking government; are you insane? I'm not saying take away people's guns, no no didn't say that at all, that's another stupid fucking idea.

No, if you want to make a change, look, people in the army are not the front lines of freedom. No. See, fucking retards think that, but that's not the way it fucking works and it never has been. No, people in the army are the second front. I'll tell you who the fucking front of freedom is. I'll tell you who are the front of the fucking cause, who the people at the front of the fucking war of freedom are, goddamn people with words: writers; musicians; artists; people who get a message out. It sort of includes a bunch of hippies sitting around playing drums singing kumbuyah again, but come face it. They're basically just masturbating. They're not really getting a whole lot done.

It's the people who sit down and write shit down that pertains to other people. People who can cross fucking borders. People who can have a conversation with people who have nothing fucking to do with them. It's not about can you write a fucking political poem, well you know what, fuck I'm wrong there. Yeah, it is about that. People who write are the people. Look, the United States of America is basically here because of a guy named Thomas Paine. It wasn't the guy waving a fucking gun. It was the guy with a fucking book that he wrote that said, "Hey! Fuck this shit! It's wrong," and he got it out to enough people who said, "Wow! This shit is wrong! We should fucking fix this shit," and they did. Well, you know what? It's all fucked up again. So it's time for everybody to get together and understand that there's a group of ideas, there's a group of things that could make a functional set of rules.  An ethical system that does not rely on bullshit. That is what will get everything together in a functional package. That, and you're gonna have to figure out how to take that bunch of people who understand this idea and you're gonna have to put them all together in a way that they can actually combine their financial resources in such a way that they can impose financial pressure on those 2% of people who are running the fucking world.

[ending at 20:03 of Part 2]

[Mo: almost finished!]
« Last Edit: 2011-02-06 13:08:35 by MoEnzyme » Report to moderator   Logged

Mo Enzyme

MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2011-02-06 15:55:57 »

[starting at 20:04 of Part 2]

And I don't mean the fucking aliens, or the goddamn illuminati, fuck you people. I'm talking about the converging interests of the largest corporations in the world. Those people only respond to one thing and if I knew where my wallet was I'd wave it at you, but there's nothing in it so I don't really fucking need it right now, do I?

So let me summarize. Religious morality? Crock of shit. worthless. It separates us. It does us no fucking good anymore. Ethics based on theft? Something that we can all agree on. Something that can bring us together. Something that can help the 98% find ways to get along with each other long enough to tell the other 2% to suck our fucking dicks. Now unfortunately, I honestly feel that this idea is about one hundred fifty to two hundred years too fucking soon. Because it's gonna take that long for everybody to figure out a little more science 'til the get to the point where they realize that religion's fucking bullshit. But the problem is that technology is moving at such a fucking speed that eventually, and this was pointed out to me by a friend of mine named Greg who's a fucking scientist and a smart one at that, that eventually science is going to get to a point, that technology is going to get to a point to where a very very small group of people maybe even an individual will have the power to waste huge amounts of society if not the entire fucking world.

So what's going to have to happen is that the philosophy is going to have to increase faster than technology, that the philosophy that keeps people from doing that shit is going to have to get past religion because religion is the reason that people do that shit in the first place. Philosophy of ethics, critical thinking and ethics are going to have to evolve faster than fucking religion and technology. That's why you might want to take what you heard here today, reword it in your own way, don't rape it, just say it in a way that someone can fucking stand it, and gear it towards people who can't tolerate me, and get it the fuck out there so that the idea can start moving forward at such a speed as to overtake the technological capability to waste the fucking world that your descendants may never live in.

This is why I laugh when people say, "Scarey Dave for president." Scary Dave for president my ass. I don't have the kind of bullshit it takes to be a fucking president. I can't lie that much. I can't cheat that much. I can't steal that much. I'd get shot in the godamned day for doing something right. Scary Dave for president. Scary Dave for saving the fucking world, well okay. I'm cool with that. So hey, if you like what I have to say, open your fucking mouth and go say it again to someone who can't fucking stand me, so that we can find a way to all sort of get along. And by the way I don't always act like this, usually I'm a pretty polite guy.

[finished]
« Last Edit: 2011-02-06 16:00:28 by MoEnzyme » Report to moderator   Logged

Mo Enzyme

Pages: [1] 2 Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: