logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-04-19 07:21:13 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the IRC chat feature.

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Church Doctrine

Can you suggest a good place for spiritual e-books?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Can you suggest a good place for spiritual e-books?  (Read 950 times)
lauranewtonirwin
Neophyte

I'm a llama!

View Profile E-Mail
Can you suggest a good place for spiritual e-books?
« on: 2009-02-05 00:37:14 »

[[ author reputation (0.00) beneath threshold (3)... display message ]]

Report to moderator   Logged
HelenSharpe
Neophyte

I'm a llama!

View Profile E-Mail
Re:Can you suggest a good place for spiritual e-books?
« Reply #1 on: 2009-02-06 01:22:41 »

[[ author reputation (0.00) beneath threshold (3)... display message ]]

Hermit
Archon

Rate Hermit

Prime example of a practically perfect person

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2009-03-09 20:23:00 »

Given that the Universe is without creatures having any of the defined qualities classically attributed by man to gods (we know this as supposed godlike attributes are not possible in this Universe), it would be interesting to discover what it is that you are seeking to get in touch with and exactly what you feel to get there? Do you find you have to wash your hands afterwards or do you just tolerate strange  looks about funny smells?
« Last Edit: 2009-05-10 07:50:30 by Hermit » Report to moderator   Logged

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. - Steven Weinberg, 1999
letheomaniac
Archon

Rate letheomaniac

View Profile E-Mail
« Reply #3 on: 2009-03-10 04:51:40 »

[lauranewtonirwin]
Quote:
Hello! Friends I have a keen interest towards spiritual activities. I think that spiritualism is the best way to get linked with God. Over the past few days I have been looking for some spiritual e-books on Christianity reflecting the concept of the Bible. Where I can get these spiritual e-books?
[HelenSharpe]
Quote:
It is really very good to see your keen interest towards the spirituality.  There are many spiritual e-books available on the web but one that inspires me most is Spiritual e-books as this book helps you get focused on what God has placed in your heart, and reduce or eliminate distractions that come to divert you away from your divine calling or destiny.
[letheomaniac]This is not that kind of church folks. God is dead. Has been for a while. Forever in fact.

"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker
Blunderov
Archon

Rate Blunderov

"We think in generalities, we live in details"

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« Reply #4 on: 2009-03-10 07:00:22 »

[Blunderov] We do not lack for spirituality here at the CoV. Many of us are devoted to the Divine Succulence That Passeth All Understanding.

[Blunderov] Sadly The Church of TFSM is under serious attack by by the ravening zealots of Darwinism who style themselves as "anonymous"; an infamous organisation that attacks all religions everywhere with cowardly videos. (They also eat religious babies.)

Their evil threats can be viewed at Satan's Playground:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATZvRyB364s

I most cordially suggest that lauranewtonirwin seriously consider swelling the ranks of the CoFSM. In the coming onslaught they will need to be as turgid as possible. May his ineffable aroma linger in your nostrils for all eternity.

Yet others (and sometimes the same ones) are devoted congregants at one or another of the various schisms of The Church of The Sub-Genius which has many spiritual materials brazenly, I mean openly, on display.

http://www.subgenius.com/

"THE SUBGENIUS PSYCHLOPAEDIA OF SLACK - THE BOBLIOGRAPHON 
NYES! A THIRD SUBGENIUS TESTAMENT! The NEW (Oct. 2006) encyclopedia of abnormality — 240 pages of cornea-melting illustrations and newly-released SubGenius writings that will SHOCK those who thought surely everything must be contained within the previous books. All-new revelations re: the Mystery of X-Day; Connie Dobbs; Subicide; Slack Magic; SubGenius Kooks; “Bob’s” Dark Secrets; The Earth-Mars Switch and infinitely more! From mighty Thunder’s Mouth/Avalon.

[Bl.] Trained spiritualists are waiting to take your call. Rush now while stocks last. All major credit cards are acceptable.

Fritz
Archon

Rate Fritz

View Profile WWW E-Mail
« Reply #5 on: 2009-03-10 11:36:15 »

Daz'a won ssspicyyy ah meatball [BL]

Dose this mean CoV isn't a 'special' place ?

Fritz

Source: http://www.todays-woman.net/ftopict-6444-.html

Can you suggest a good place for spiritual e-books?     « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author    Message

lauranewtonirwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Can you suggest a good place for spiritual e-books?    Reply with quote

Super Newbie
Super Newbie

Hello! Friends I have a keen interest towards spiritual activities. I think that spiritualism is the best way to get linked with God. Over the past few days I have been looking for some spiritual e-books on Christianity reflecting the concept of the Bible. Where I can get these spiritual e-books?

Where there is the necessary technical skill to move mountains, there is no need for the faith that moves mountains -anon-
letheomaniac
Archon

Rate letheomaniac

View Profile E-Mail
« Reply #6 on: 2009-03-10 11:48:09 »

[Blunderov]
Quote:
I most cordially suggest that lauranewtonirwin seriously consider swelling the ranks of the CoFSM. In the coming onslaught they will need to be as turgid as possible. May his ineffable aroma linger in your nostrils for all eternity.
[letheomaniac] LOL! lauranewtonirwin, the Pastafarians need you! But more importantly they need your money...

"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." - Dorothy Parker
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: