logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-04-25 17:53:06 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Do you want to know where you stand?

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Humor & Satire

Sarah Palin: MILF? (R rated)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Sarah Palin: MILF? (R rated)  (Read 1282 times)
MoEnzyme
Acolyte

Rate MoEnzyme

infidel lab animal

View Profile WWW
Sarah Palin: MILF? (R rated)
« on: 2008-09-02 14:40:41 »

1) First off she's a Republican, . . . and I have a general rule about sticking my dick in Republicans . . . something about whether or not I'll get it back this time or not.    However, now that I know that she was first a member of the Alaskan Independence Party, that puts a whole new spin on the question. And to be frank, I hate to be dogmatic about sexual prohibitions . . . You never know what will lead to the next more sacred orgasm so feel free to test the boundaries. :::Mo chuckles wickedly::;-) for simpler MILF calculation this is a subtotal +/- zero

2) She's 44. Automatic -1 for over 30 -2(1 more) for over 40. subtotal -2

3) She's had at least 3 kids . . . probably 4. Some interesting family issues there, check out the various rumors. Personally I think she had the 4th Downs Syndrome "Trig" . . . after all its a known risk for later pregnancies, but there's some interesting rumors about the actual parentage of Trig which don't really interest me and I personally discount. -.5 for each kid= subtotal -2

4) She's has a current husband. Actually this is a slight, though not completely discounted MILF concern, because MILF ratings are only a "hit it and quit it" rating, but even given that we can't discount the fact that this dude mmmaaayyy want to at least punch me a few times for what he will see as criminal trespass. -1

5) Crazy Bitch bonus. She hunts, she believes in crazy things, she is a high energy presence (very peppy), somewhat narcisistic (political) she seems to have some appreciation for many more male activities, she's very "into" vengence (as per her weilding state power to avenge percieved famial wrongs). Might wrestle me for sex (in a consensual way of course ) Quite an intense woman all around despite the chaos she naturally breeds. Kinkiness likely.  subtotal +1

6) Concerned about her appearance: She was in the beauty pagent culture. I wouldn't be surprised if she spends some money on plastic surgury, possibly exercises on a regular basis. subtotal +1

Pending a necessary naked review, I would thus give her a 10 - 5 + 2 = 7 Milf rating (+/- 2 pending naked review). Definitely wear a condom. Better yet, wrap it twice, she's a right-to-lifer after all.

Love,

-uncle Mo
« Last Edit: 2008-09-02 14:44:42 by MoEnzyme » Report to moderator   Logged

I will fight your gods for food,
Mo Enzyme

(consolidation of handles: Jake Sapiens; memelab; logicnazi; Loki; Every1Hz; and Shadow)
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: