logo Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
2024-03-29 08:45:20 CoV Wiki
Learn more about the Church of Virus
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Everyone into the pool! Now online... the VirusWiki.

Church of Virus BBS
  General
  Philosophy & Religion

Virian Devils?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
   Author  Topic: Virian Devils?  (Read 763 times)
DJ dAndroid
Archon

Rate DJ dAndroid

Ballet Mechanique

View Profile WWW
Virian Devils?
« on: 2006-03-26 10:41:05 »

There has been lots of talk & rightfully so about the Virian Saints. I believe our only two recognised/illuminated Saints Are St. Charles Darwin, and St. Hypatia.

I just thought it might be fun to talk a little again, for fun about the Virian Devils? The Virian Anti-Saints. People whose lives were utterly committed & indeed must have had great success towards destroying the Virian virtues, and/or upholding the Virian sins as examples of a life well-led.

I would think that the Virian sins, particularly Dogmatism would be easiest to find the top-drawer nonshining examples of Virian Devils; it being perhaps harder to argue the points of Vision for eg. Even Hitler possessed a vision in the strictest definition.

I would love to begin with my candidates so to speak, again, fun! but history is truly one of my worst subjects. I am terribly curious to hear whom anyone may have for the, erm, the other side. 

I was assuming that non-fictional people would be the obvious start for nominees, but you know, knock yourselves out! We're all free to wander these thought-ways as we must. Thanks. 
Report to moderator   Logged

Shouldn't robots have the same right as humans to have gender and express their sexuality?
_Clayton Bailey_
http://www.claytonbailey.com/monrobot.htm
David Lucifer
Archon

Rate David Lucifer

Enlighten me.

View Profile WWW E-Mail
Re:Virian Devils?
« Reply #1 on: 2006-03-27 19:41:30 »

A good place to start is the bottom of this list>>
http://www.churchofvirus.org/bbs/index.php?board=32;action=rateIndex;category=person

Feel free to add more.
DJ dAndroid
Archon

Rate DJ dAndroid

Ballet Mechanique

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2006-03-28 17:56:46 »

Ah yes, George Bush is on that list. The U.S. President who on March 7, 2006 issued an Executive_Order to annihilate the separation of church & state, and has given that prime directive to the Department of Homeland Security.

Definitely a Virian Devil! From the big White_House

Section 1. Establishment of a Center for Faith-Based and Community Initiatives at the Department of Homeland Security.

Shouldn't robots have the same right as humans to have gender and express their sexuality?
_Clayton Bailey_
http://www.claytonbailey.com/monrobot.htm
falcox
Adept

Rate falcox

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006-07-20 11:26:09 »

I think I'd have to nominate the pope, but thats only because I like to see Catholics squirm... Otherwise I'd say that Bush is a good candidate for obvious reasons.
Pages: [1] Reply Notify of replies Send the topic Print 
Jump to: