RE: virus: Joe's complaint

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 11:05:13 MDT

    -----Original Message-----
    From: owner-virus@lucifer.com [mailto:owner-virus@lucifer.com] On Behalf Of
    Hermitess
    Sent: 27 May 2004 17:31
    To: virus@lucifer.com
    Subject: Re:virus: Joe's complaint

    [Long, vituperative cut and paste job snipped after scan]

    It seems we have drawn back Hermit in his 'form' as Hermitess.

    Welcome back Hermit (or have we switched to calling people by their
    surnames, in which case Welcome back Wagener).

    I take it Halliburton refused your application for a stint in Iraq?

    Regards

    Limbic
    http://www.limbicnutrition.com/blog/

    Note to Joe: Don't even bother rising to this one. It is a cheap attempt to
    rile you into a ferocious and no doubt powerful demolition. Your
    re-admission must have riled Hermit. This is his play to have you rebanned
    as he senses the 'mood' is against you.

    Maintain your standards. The he just sent is a throwback from a former, ugly
    time that until he showed up again with this dolance of spleen, I though we
    had put behind us.

    You nailed him so badly the last time it was painful to watch. Please don't
    subject us to that sight again :-)

    ---