Re:virus: Abuse of power or playful bickering?

From: Kid-A (dave_is_brewing@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 20:23:34 MDT

    I consider this to be an isolated occasion, as I don't recall any other times this has happened in #virus, unless kick was merely intended as a joke, in which case has happened to me a few times.

    This time it was a simple case of

    Mermaid insults Hermit when he's not around
    Hermit finds out gets pissed off and inisults Mermaid back
    Hermit kicks Mermaid
    Mermaid rejoins....futher insults
    Kick Ban
    a few more insults fly around
    a few minutes later the ban is lifted and hermit kicks and bans himself for being so reckless with words.
    Mermaid tells me how insecure Hermit is

    I would have to say that this is more of a personal insult match, rather than a disagreement over policy etc

    And so should be treated as isolated.

    Kid

    ps pardon any crappy grammar i cannot see wht i am typing

    ----
    This message was posted by Kid-A to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29203>
    ---