Re: virus: annoyed

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 06:51:08 MDT

Zloduska wrote:

> <snip>
>
> And furthermore, I really can't leave the Church of Virus-- how the fuck am I going to explain this ideohazard tattoo on my back without it?

<snip>

May I reserve a spot for you up on the high fence, Lady Z. It's a wonderful vantage point to watch the hungry hoards smash their heads together over subjective, geopolitical FUCKING HORSESHIT!!!!

I'll bring the popcorn, you bring a beverage of choice.....

Take care, Lady.

Walter

--
Walter Watts