Re: virus: Just something that most likely seems cooler to me than you =P

From: Hermit (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 21:50:44 MDT

[quote from: michelle on 2002-08-30 at 15:06:01]
Nice!
Seems like the o w/ the symbol could be a tad more o-like (larger?). I like
the script. I guess it depends on what kind of music it is...

What kind of music does Heterodoxy play?

-Michelle

I'd agree with Michelle - and would also suggest trying a fluorescent green for the sub-text. Nice work.

Hermit

----
This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=26312>