virus: Excerpt from Know The Enemy (And What He Believes) By David Horowitz

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 13:54:39 MDT

I am a compassionate mother to my children,¦ Because I love my
son, I encouraged him to die a martyr™s death for the sake of
Allah... Jihad is a religious obligation incumbent upon us, and we
must carry it out. I sacrificed Muhammad as part of my obligation.
This is an easy thing. There is no disagreement [among scholars]
on such matters. The happiness in this world is an incomplete
happiness; eternal happiness is life in the world to come, through
martyrdom. Allah be praised, my son has attained this happiness...
I prayed from the depths of my heart that Allah would cause the
success of his operation. I asked Allah to give me 10 [Israelis] for
Muhammad, and Allah granted my request and Muhammad made
his dream come true, killing 10 Israeli settlers and soldiers. Our
God honored him even more, in that there were many Israelis
wounded. When the operation was over, the media broadcast the
news. Then Muhammad's brother came to me and informed me of
his martyrdom. I began to cry, ˜Allah is the greatest,™ and prayed
and thanked Allah for the success of the operation. I began to utter
cries of joy and we declared that we were happy. The young
people began to fire into the air out of joy over the success of the
operation, as this is what we had hoped for him.