RE: virus: I am Tired of This...

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 00:57:55 MDT

joedees@bellsouth.net Fri 2002/08/30 02:52 AM wrote:
<snip>
We simply cannot allow politics to permit a nuclear version of 9/11.
<snap>

[Blunderov]
Let us imagine that "regime change" in Iraq has been smoothly effected
and the problem solved.

Well, no, not really. There will be another threat and another after
that.
The problem of Israel will not go away and the USA will become a modern
day Sparta because of it.

Is this the "American Dream"? Maybe not, but I bet it is the "Israeli
Dream" alright! They must laugh all the way to the bank. The Knesset
owns the world's largest dog and it has a never emptying barrel of money
strapped around its neck.

Warm regards