Re: virus: Isn't it funny...

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 17:19:39 MDT

On 28 Aug 2002 at 18:44, Jkr438@aol.com wrote:

> Joe,
>
> Perhaps the real problem with many of us here (see I'm trying to look
> at it your way) is not so much the need to remove Saddam, as with the
> person who would lead us into such an endeavor . . . That stupid
> immature sub-human smirking chimp. The thing I actually disagree most
> with you on is not the worthiness of Saddam to get the shit kicked out
> of him, but rather you bland assertion that this subhuman primatem
> leading us has matured at all such that I would trust him to do
> anything right in terms of foreign policy. You see I think there is a
> reason that NONE of our allies are on board with this. The only
> reason any coalition was possible at all for the Afganistan campaign,
> was the compelling nature of the situation (I agreed with it myself),
> not the dumbass promoting it. If anything, this administration has
> gotten worse on foreign policy, not better, with this uncivilized
> attitude of unilateralism, combined with ever escalating religious
> rhetoric worthy of the most extreme armageddon-minded religious
> Christian fundamentalist fuckwad. And while you may think this is
> nothing but harmless rhetoric in service to a greater good (ridding
> the international community of a dangerous despot) as someone who
> should better appreciate the danger and power of this language not
> only in the US, but abroad as well both amongst our would-be allies
> and our current enemies. . . your assertions that this @#$^!@!!!!!!
> has matured stands to me as the evidence that you have on some level
> taken leave of your better senses. This is the man who called for a
> CRUSADE for fucking godsake!!!! It's gotten so bad that politicians
> in countries supposedly allied with us can now successfully make a
> whole careers out of running against that American shithead leader of
> ours. Wake up, JOE!!!!! Anyways, I know you simply have to have the
> last word on these topic lately, so I really don't have anything more
> to say about it. No links or references to try to impress you with.
> N! o more comebacks. Only my own voice and PoV on this, but obviously
> I am not alone on that. Go ahead and take the last word. On other
> topics I still respect you.

OK, I'm TAKING the fucking last word! It is dense and obtuse in the
EXTREME to allow this fascist asshole Saddam to pursue a course of
seeking the means to impose a nuclear armageddon on the world
simply because you do not like or respect the leader of the only country
on the globe that can stop him from doing so. I did not vote for Dubya,
and I wouldn't do so for his re-election, but no matter WHO is in that
office, Saddam has to be dealt with, for ALL of our sakes, and SOON.
There is much more to any administration than its leader, and such is
the case with the post/911 effort of the Bush administration. The
campaign in Afghanistan was cutting-edge special-ops brilliance,
costing us less US lives than are lost in some bus accidents. Dubya
didn't design it, but he knew who to listen to for recommendations on
who to give the designer job to; Powell, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, and
probably Poppy Bush, as well. That team has been there before, and
they know what needs to be done and how to do it. They will not make,
nor can the world afford, the mistake of leaving that rabid nuke-lusting
Saladin-idolizing-and-emulating satrap in power again. Get over your
inverted cult of anti-personality, and do not be willing to allow someone
like Saddam to develop nukes and either use them himself or farm them
out to terrorists just because you're waiting for a prez you like better to
be elected to kick his ass; once that happens, the deaths will be
counted in at least the tens of millions. We made the mistake of
dithering and quibbling and sniping and sitting with our collective
thumbs up our self-righteous and condemnatory asses while Al Quaeda
trained and infiltrated the terror flyers who killed 3000; if we sit on them
and rotate some more, the nuclear terror that may well follow would be
many orders of magnitude worse, and certainly far too much to risk
simply because you have a personality conflict combined with a big
enough chip on your hostile shoulder to allow a vicious, conscienceless
and massively miscalculating tyrant such as Saddam to obtain the
means to blow all your smug, snarky, snide, snotty and supercilious
animus away rather than being dealt with by the only person who can
order same - a person you don't like.

> Love,

Likewise,

> -Jake