RE: virus: On war

From: Archibald Scatflinger (Transdimensionalelf@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 23:26:23 MDT

And Dubya rather than Saddan constitutes a continuing threat to both
the US and Israel? A pitiful and pathetic rhetorical ploy. Your
laughter
has to be a sign of either embarassment or perverse glee.

[Archibald]

Someone who thinks that "It's hard to put food on your family" should
definitely have control of an entire nuclear arsenal. The world will be
a safer place with super chimp in the seat of power. After all I am sure
that I have "misunderestimated" his ability to make intelligent
decisions regarding international interaction.
I love the bomb too.
I just wish we could start nuking everyone right away. Cancer is fun.

Smile
Archibald