RE: virus: On war

From: Archibald Scatflinger (Transdimensionalelf@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 21:54:59 MDT

>[joedees]
Actually, I posted several articles which alluded to his continuing
threats against the US and Israel. And his 'insanity' is actually an
agressive type of sociopathology, firmly wedded to megalomania, a
sense of personal destiny, an implacable hatred and lust for retribution

and revenge, and a penchant for horrible and catastrophic
miscalculation.

[Transdimensional]

I firmly agree with you. I think George Bush is all of these things that
you describe. Except if I remember correctly you argued with me when I
said these things before.

Hehehehehehehehehehe
Archibald