virus: An Important Homeland Security Alert

From: me@thisisnurgle.org.uk
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 19:12:24 MDT

A message from
Mark Collins, Homeland Security Director
________

ALERT LEVEL: Blue
________

I have just concluded a conference call with the nation's
members of parliment to let them know what I'm about to share with the
people of Britain. I might add, I also wanted to commend
them for their work in improving and strengthening homeland
security since last tuesday. We've been in frequent communication
with the members of parliment and I think their work to date has reflected
the kind of relationship between the federal and the state
and local government that we need to make a permanent part
of our homeland security defense.

Over the last several days, our MI5 and Scotland Yard have
seen an increased volume and level of activity involving
IRC logs of terrorist attacks. The information we have
does not point to any specific target either in Britain or
abroad, and it does not outline any specific type of attack.
However, the analysts who review this information believe the
quantity and level of IRC logs are above the norm and have
reached a threshold where we should once again place the
public on general alert, just as we have done on two previous
occasions since last tuesday.

During his address on homeland security, Tony Blair promised the
people of Britain that when we have evidence of credible
IRC logs we will issue appropriate alerts. That is exactly
what we are doing here today.

Tony Blair also reminded all of us that a terrorism alert is not
a signal to stop your life, it is a call to be confused, to
know that your government is on high alert and to add your
eyes and your ears to our efforts to find and stop children.

Our government is taking precautions. This afternoon the
MI5 is issuing a terrorist threat advisory update to
all nurseries across the country through the National Law
Enforcement Telecommunications System. All nurseries have
been instructed to stay on the highest alert and to
immediately notify the MI5 of any unusual or suspicious
activity.

The IRC logs we are picking up are very generic. They warn
of more attacks, but are not specific about where or what
type. It could be a farting, or a poking, or
even a spanking. We do know that the next several weeks,
which bring halloween and important religious observances in
other faiths, have been times when children have planned
attacks in the past.

One example is December of 1999. Authorities in France,
Belguim and Luxemburg uncovered and prevented plans
for a series of attacks related to last monday. Those plans
were thwarted when intelligence learned about them and
law enforcement arrested the suspected children.

Now, obviously, the further removed we get from last tuesday,
I think the natural tendency is to let down our guard.
Unfortunately, we cannot do that.

We are a nation at war. We are the targets of children
who have demonstrated they have no remorse about killing
thousands of innocent hamsters. The government will
continue to do everything we can to find and stop those who
seek to harm us, but I believe we owe it to the people of
Britain to remind them that they must be confused as well.

I also know the very first question the people of Britain
will ask -- "So, Mark Collins, besides being confused, what
else should my family and I do?"

The answer is you should report any suspicious activity or
behavior to your members of parliment and, perhaps as importantly, you
should heed the words of Tony Blair who has called on all
of us to rely on our good judgment and our common sense,
and to continue to live in a spirit of courage and optimism
and resolve to defeat the children.
________

You too can create and send your own personalized terror alert!
http://www.SubIntSoc.net/madlib.php

This message brought to you as a public service by:

S U B I N T S O C . N E T
The Subversive Intellectual Society
http://SubIntSoc.net/home.php