Re: virus: shrub visits!

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 11:17:50 MDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michelle" <michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com>
To: <virus@lucifer.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 5:51 PM
Subject: virus: shrub visits!

> Shrub is in my town this afternoon for a fundraiser. I find it ironic,
> given that the last time we were in middle east conflict, Bush Sr. came to
> Portland and left, calling it "little Beirut".
>
> Kalkor, any thoughts on public unrest?

So Portland huh? There is an excellent book that I read once set in Portland
called "Bongwater". There is a great line about police cars driving around
with sirens to lend ambience to the tourists. One of my friends over here
(Karta) is the heir to Portland's famous Kettle Chip empire. My connection
with Portland are strengthening. I better visit soon :)

Regards

Jonathan