Re:virus: On war

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 06:14:22 MDT

[Jake Sapiens]
In fact, I seem to have a hard time remembering when the Iraq attacked anyone outside its own borders since, well, since more than ten years ago. Please update me.

[Joe Dees]
They tried to assassinate Bush, Sr. in Saudi Arabia more recently.

[Joe Dees]
It was still an attack on someone abroad, which was what was requested.

[rhinoceros]
May I suggest that Jake change his request to "since more than nine years", so that we can also address the initial point of the question?

----
This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=26194>