Re: virus: On war

From: Jkr438@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 22:17:03 MDT

[Joe Dees]
They tried to assassinate Bush, Sr. in Saudi Arabia more recently.

[rhinoceros]
Google did not help much here. I found this. Any other suggestion for
credible sources?

http://www.casi.org.uk/discuss/2001/msg00849.html

I think if you try some of the cached google pages instead of trying to link
directly you will have better luck. I can't remember them all but I found a
few more repetitions of this information with a little grubbing around. Oh,
yes, and thank Joe, for facing the music more than your compatriot on this
issue even though your reasoning on these issues lately still makes little
sense to me. At least you don't pretend this isn't an ongoing conversation
instead of isolated posts. I think the incident we are talking about
occurred in 1993. Certainly something to consider in Iraqi policy, but in
1993 GHWBush was not commander in chief but rather just another American
citizen abroad albeit a prominent one.

-Jake