Re: virus: On war

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 12:16:56 MDT

----- Original Message -----
From: <Jkr438@aol.com>
To: <virus@lucifer.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: virus: On war

> [Limbic] A people can be attacked with missiles and enemy Kamikazes can
strike their tallest buildings - yet some will refuse to believe they are
under attack.

> [Jake] Really??? I seem to have missed this. Please tell me where I can
read about the Iraqi Kamikazes striking our tallest buildings. I seem to
have missed this >news somehow. In fact, I seem to have a hard time
remembering when the Iraq attacked anyone outside its own borders since,
well, since more than ten years >ago. Please update me.

Who mentioned Iraqis?