RE: virus: I love the British!

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 22:08:45 MDT

On 16 Aug 2002 at 8:48, Archibald Scatflinger wrote:

> > [Andy Brice]
> >http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-081502iraq_wr.story
> >
> > "'Bush, himself the most intellectually backward American president
> > of my political lifetime, is surrounded by advisers whose
> > bellicosity is exceeded only by their political, military and
> > diplomatic illiteracy,' Kaufman wrote."
> >

> "It's hard to put food on your family."
> GWBush
>

> > [rhinoceros]
> > ... while this one by Condoleezza Rice sounds as if etc.
> >
> > "This is an evil man who, left to his own devices, will wreak havoc
> > again on his own population, his neighbors and, if he gets weapons
> > of mass destruction and the means to deliver them, all of us."
>
> Was she talking about G.W. Bush or someone else?
> Putting someone who has the mental capacity of an immature bully-like
> 12 year old at the controls of the largest military and nuclear
> arsenal in the world doesn™t seem like the safest idea I have ever
> heard of, especially when said bully comes from a long line of KNOWN
> and WELL DOCUMENTED NAZIS.
>
> But Americans are obviously superior humans and their decisions
> automatically wiser then anyone else™s so fuck it. Might as well take
> over the world right?
>
> Perpetuate Hate
> Support the Nazi Party
> Vote Bush 2004
>
> Smile
> Archibald

The present Al Quaeda campaign and the plans to oust Saddam from
the reins of Iraqi power are greater than a person, or a political party. If
Al Gore were president, he would have followed much the same course,
as would any reasonably sane and responsible world leader presented
with the same circumstances.