Re:virus: Fw: Sieg Ashcroft! Attorney general shows himself as a menace to liberty. (fwd)

From: Hermit (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 16:35:32 MDT

What I want to know is whether Ashcroft has investigated prosecuting the psywarfare patriots who came up with the "Army War-games" on the grounds that they are "preying on our children", "damaging our children’s personalities" or "inclining/inciting our children to violence"?

For the sake of consistency, perhaps he really should. Or is it another case of "One rule for us, another for everybody else?"

Hermit

----
This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=26103>