Re: virus: US adviser warns of Armageddon

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 10:26:07 MDT

On 16 Aug 2002 at 11:28, Jonathan Davis wrote:

> [...]
When the cost of a Saddamic nuclear attack upon a US with its troops
safely ensconsed in stateside bases is factored against the cost of
toppling Saddam Hussein via US troops yet, by that action, reaping the
benefit of avoiding such an attack in a cost-benefit analysis, ousting the
bastard before he can obtain and pull a nuclear trigger wins hands
down.