Re: virus: US adviser warns of Armageddon

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 05:42:14 MDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hermit" <hidden@lucifer.com>
To: <virus@lucifer.com>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: virus: US adviser warns of Armageddon

> No. There is no technical difficulty.

There is. I have been banned for no good reason. This means that I am
technically unable to connect to the IRC server.

> :irc.lucifer.com 216 Hermit k *tiscali.com * * 344 :Temporary ban
(2002/08/15 19.43)
> :irc.lucifer.com 216 Hermit k *btopenworld.com * * 344 :Temporary ban
(2002/08/15 10.54)

So all Tiscali and BT Openworld users seeking to use our IRC server are also
victims of your megalomania. You realy have no restraint at all, do you?

> You will be able to rejoin in 344 minutes.

And I shall.

>Please note for future reference that evading bans or kills is grounds for
a permanent kill.

Please note that you might as well enjoy your bullying whilst you have the
power to unilaterally ban people for no good reason. It will not be lasting
much longer.

Regards

Jonathan