Re:virus: Combined post to Casey and Jonathan Davis.

From: Casey (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 08:25:32 MDT

[Mermaid]
To Casey:
Good idea. But look what happens even when the entire article is
posted. Jonathan Davis and Joe Dees refuse to look at the said link and
discuss the article. Jonathan Davis insists on throwing a tantrum about
accusations without a word about the actual content. When you deal with
children, you got to spell it out. Word for word.

[Casey]
That's such irrelevant hogwash that even Porky Pig wouldn't want to bathe
in it. Personal attacks on Joe and Jonathan, such as this, is a
classic tactic for those who will not, or cannot, stand on the merits of
their debating techniques or the evidence they have offered.

Jonathan has asked you to address his argument, yet you
refused and in another thread made it apparent that you would not.
Why?

BTW, I only asked that you do not forward the entire article, yet you took
it upon yourself to personally attack both of them. I may, or may not,
agree with what they say, but to stoop to that level, as you have, is
not one to win you many debates.

Regards,
Casey

----
This message was posted by Casey to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=26086>