Re: virus: A Raucous Cross-Post

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 23:38:29 MDT

Joe, you've found my "imperceptible, undetectable and existentially
untestable" spirit of patriotism that is a subset of the "might makes right
survival above all else" memeplex.

You've digitally manipulated it, or as we call it in redneck Okie country,
finger-fucked it.

I'm in redneck orgasmic bliss from the experience, and just wanted to thank
you.

Your exortation to
muslim-meme-carrying-Allah-worshipping-little-sex-deprived-adolescent
boys-afraid of women and jacking off in the dark women hating paternalistic
chicken--shit jackasses(well, you get the picture) was
neural-net-ready-to-fire pattern matching right on. And I'm not ashamed of
it either.

Of course that's just my ALIVE, STILL carrying on the germ-line
survival-of-the-highest-on-the-fitness-landscape opinion.

Take her sleazy, brother!!!!!

And to anyone on CoV that doesn't understand where I'm coming from, please
don't bristle at my irrational-on-a-stick rhetoric.

Love to all (really),

Walter

Walter

--