Re: virus: Combined post to Casey and Jonathan Davis.

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 18:39:55 MDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mermaid ." <britannica@hotmail.com>
To: <virus@lucifer.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 12:36 AM
Subject: virus: Combined post to Casey and Jonathan Davis.

> To Casey: Good idea. But look what happens even when the entire article is
> posted. Jonathan Davis and Joe Dees refuse to look at the said link

No, I read and enjoyes the article. You might notice in my very first
response I actually thnaksed you for it.

>and
> discuss the article.

If you would like to make a point that does not involve unfounded personal
attacks.

>Jonathan Davis insists on throwing a tantrum

More slander.

>about
> accusations without a word about the actual content. When you deal with
> children, you got to spell it out. Word for word.
>
> To Jonathan Davis: I am ignoring your tantrums because honestly, its
boring.

Of course you are not lying again.

> I am posting again what I wrote in my initial post(I mean it and I stand
by
> it. I do not see it as anything remotely resembling an insult and it was
> meant that way. It was communicated to you in no unclear terms. ).

I know now that this is a little love thing now. Hermit has told me about
your...special need. Shucks. :)

>Read it.
> If you want to believe I was attacking you, TOUGH SHIT! ok?..:)

My kingdom for a stool.

>Of course,
> you can ignore it if you like

True.

>and continue to spread your skewed and terribly ignorant pov about the
Palestinian plight.

Ummm....I tend to highlight the Israeli plight. This forum is overrun with
apologists for our street dancing ululating Palestinian terror supporters
and their ilk.

> Let me know when you
> have something useful to say.

Would you understand it?

> P.S. Would you like some cheese with that whine?...:)

:)

Regards

Jonathan