Re:virus: Pointing Out A Tainted Source: A Spy Myth is Born

From: Hermit (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 14:03:36 MDT

Or that is what you choose to believe. Thats fine.

I'll wait for the verdict of history. Whatever the case may be, your claim to have demonstrated how "unauthoritative" Les Monde can be, seems to be as well supported as your other more recent claims - not at all. In other words, by closing your eyes to "patterns of behaviour" and attempting to smear sources instead of evaluating the information provided, you can pretend to yourself that the world is as you want it to be. It's all of a piece with your recent use of innuendo and insult instead of argument. While it is your right to believe whatever you want, please don't insist that others respect you for attempting to propagate it.

Whatever did you do with the Joe Dees I once respected and liked?

Hermit

----
This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=26079>