Re:virus: Observer on Palestinian vigilanttes

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 11:58:04 MDT

On 13 Aug 2002 at 11:30, Hermit wrote:

> I shouldn't be responding to this as it falls into the "neo-nazi"
> category. But I shall so that it doesn't come up again. No, I don't
> regard Israelis as "them." Israelis are people too. I have family and
> friends living there whom I care about. That does not mean that I have
> to overlook the illigitimate and oppresive actions of the Israeli
> government or their involvement in "ethnic cleansing" (PC speak for
> genocide).

"Some of your best friends are Israelis", eh? Where have I heard THAT
one before, and with reference to what ethnic group?
It would be more balanced if you would cease minimizing the
illegitimate and oppressive actions of Hamas and Islamic Jihad, and
their attempts at religio-ethnic cleansing via suicide bomb.