Re:virus: Selective Memri

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 11:21:49 MDT

Just a thought. If everything goes to the BBS, we could have a vote button associated with each post so that we can rate it as "intriguing", "cute", "boring", "changed my life" etc. Then, those ratings could be associated with the user's profile and something relevant appearing under their name.

No, waitaminute. ...something optionally appearing under their name.

----
This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=26078>