Re: virus: Dear Hermit: You Constitutionally Can\'t Admit When You Lose

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 18:50:58 MDT

[rhinoceros 1]
If you don't spend some time to be informed of what a collaborator is in this context and how they come about, then it will seem perfectly logical to you -- by analogy -- that there should be such a thing as "Israeli collaboarators".

If you don't spend some time to be informed of how collaborators affect the lives of ordinary people, then it is perfectly logical to assume that only psychopaths or animals would hang someone from a streetlight.

[Joe Dees 2]
We'll see what happens to the Israelis, some of them soldiers, who were apprehended selling ammunitition to Palestinian militants. I'll bet they don't get necklaced or hung from streetlights.

[rhinoceros 3]
A good thing to bring this up. While selling ammunition to the enemy is a legit practice in the modern world, honored by the biggest and most respected countries, because it permits everyone to participate in the big game, I would agree that Israel is too small for that.

It helps to empathize with the Israeli people too. Here is a rather pro-israeli link on this subject, which I found after some time and effort.

http://www.stratfor.com/standard/analysis_view.php?ID=205389

Now, although those Israeli soldiers selling ammunitions to the enemy are not exactly collaborators -- they are rather at police-report level -- it is natural that they would be hated by the people. May I suggest that the fact that their actions are considered illegal by the authorities, and they are arrested at once when discovered, helps a little bit to calm down the people?

----
This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=26000>