Re: virus: Dear Hermit: You Constitutionally Can\'t Admit When You Lose

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 08:42:04 MDT

[Jonathan Davies]
Dear Combatants,

Regardless of exact figures of how many Palestinians have been butchered by their own people, some things have been firmly established by this thread:

<snip>

[rhinoceros]
You haven't read much of these threads, Jonathan, have you? While a discussion over an exact number may appear somehow lacking merit, many of the general assertions you make here have already been addressed along the way and we already have a much more "real life" picture of the situation than before this discussion. For example, you say:

[Jonathan]
Show me the images of Israeli collaborators hanging from streetlights.

[rhinoceros]
If you don't spend some time to be informed of what a collaborator is in this context and how they come about, then it will seem perfectly logical to you -- by analogy -- that there should be such a thing as "Israeli collaboarators".

If you don't spend some time to be informed of how collaborators affect the lives of ordinary people, then it is perfectly logical to assume that only psychopaths or animals would hang someone from a streetlight.

I won't make any speculations about what kinds of solutions can be suggested as a result of logical thinking by analogy rather than informed thinking.

----
This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=26000>