Re: virus: The face of fratricide - While the world watches

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 01:28:23 MDT

On 8 Aug 2002 at 1:09, Hermit wrote:

> [Hermit] Thank-you for providing the search terms and links. Now, do
> they support you?

The first one I gave you, long before all the rest, stated exactly what I
said. That's where I obtained the statement.

> [Joe Dees] And exactly how many Palestinian collaborators do YOU think
> have been killed by Palestinians, ayy?
>
> [Hermit] From the links you cited:
> The Palestinian Authority has now executed five Palestinians since
> 1994 when it took control of most of the Gaza Strip and parts of the
> West Bank.

Many, many more than that are executed without trial by Palestinian
terrorist groups.

> Four more suspected collaborators were due to go on trial in the West
> Bank town of Bethlehem later on Saturday.
>
> Mikkawi was found guilty of giving Israel information that led to the
> killing of four Fatah members on November 22. One was Jamal
> Abdel-Razek, the defendant's uncle.
>
> Bani Odeh was sentenced to death after Palestinian security officials
> said he had confessed to playing a part in the November 23 explosion
> that killed his relative, Ibrahim Bani Odeh, in the West Bank town of
> Nablus.
>
> [Hermit] Examining each reported case, for each case I could identify,
> each Palestinian executed by the PA was executed for active
> participation in a murder, murders or attempted murder or murders.
> Reporting that this is for "collaboration" is positively disingenious.
> What bet it originates in the depths of Shin Beth's psycho warfare
> department, and is intended to delude the media and fools?
>
> [Hermit] Further, while there are some claims that "hundreds" were
> executed in the 1989-1993 period, I could not find any validation of
> claims that 50% of all Palestinian deaths are "own goals." Examining
> the provided causes of death for the Intifada deaths, the cited causes
> do not include executions.

The first link I provided, before you began your latest indignation jag,
did indeed make that claim.

> [Hermit] If you want to recover any credibility, perhaps you had
> better do some further research which actually supports your
> contention. For now, it appears to be completely opinionated
> propagandist claptrap with no support behind it whatsoever.

Your apparent rival contention that few Palestinians have been killed as
Israeli collaborators by their fellow countrymen would eem to itself have
no support. At least I provided links; you provided snide rhetoric.