Re: virus: Tu Quoque

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 05:02:07 MDT

On 7 Aug 2002 at 4:18, Hermit wrote:

> [Joe Dees] Are you sure you're you're not a paid Iraqi agent? That
> one-sided drivel might have some resonance with those already seated
> in the Allahfest Destiny Ummah choir.
>
> [Hermit] Well if you can recognize it as "one-sided drivel " when it
> comes from Saddam, why don't you recognize the essential nature of the
> propaganda you have been advocating the last while?

Because I have spoken suported by posted facts, and freely
acknowledged the warts as well as the burnish on the shine of my
position - something of which no logical, reasonable, rational, coherent
and cogent agent could ever accuse you. It's called balance. And you
most demonstrably, by your own hand, lack it.