Re:virus: Note to Kharin

From: kharin (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 15:14:34 MDT

Mermaid, if the insult has really upset you so much, then I would sincerely withdraw it. Regarding my dislike of you, I would ask you to recall that all of my posts to you upon your arrival here were quite positive, in comparison to those made by others at the time (I take it the phrase 'bitch troll' should ring a few bells?). The dislike that was to develop later has, I fear, everything to do with you, and nothing to do with your gender. As it seems impossible for either of us to have a conversation with the other my honest suggestion would be that we should both refrain from replying to each of other's posts. Frankly, such a policy is in both our interests.

----
This message was posted by kharin to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=25961>